A blast from the past.

(Amber's POV)

I walk back upstairs

"Caspar! Can we watch a movie on the new Tv?"

I don't get a reply. I can see why.

Those two people, are in the house.

"W..Why are you here?"

"Do you not recognise us honey?"

The man is holding a knife around Caspar's throat.

"Come over here now."

The woman is also holding a knife. I reluctantly walk over, she puts it in here bag and then pushes me into a chair. Shee ties my hands up and does the same with my legs.

"Who are you?"

"We, are your parents."

I gasp, so does Caspar, he knows as much as I do about my parents.

"We came get you back. We were going to give you a happy life, but you betrayed us. Where's James?"

"He..he died, last year, two men attacked us and they killed him."

"Oh well. Your definitely coming with us then." She points to Caspar.

"No. Not him. He's done nothing wrong."

"No more arguing or we'll hurt him."

I stop. There's nothing I can do now.

They drag us out the flat. We both have knifes behind us. We get in a black car. The woman is driving and the man is in between me and Caspar.

We stop outside another building of flats. They drag us in and then quickly take us up to their apartment.

It smells really bad. There are cans on the floor and old shirts and t shirts with blood on them.

"Take them clothes off."

I drop-down to my pants and bra in front of Caspar, great.

She throws me a high crop top and a pair of tight shorts. That's it.

The woman drags Caspar to the kitchen and she handcuffs him to the rail on the side of the kitchen unit.

He's already going pale. I hope they feed him, otherwise he won't have a hope.

A few seconds later I get pushed and I also get handcuffed the the rail.

"We will give you food when you deserve it."

Poor Caspar. He didn't need to get into this. Now he could even die.

(Joe's POV)

I walk back from the shops. I open the apartment door and go in. Odd, they're not up here. I see a smear of blood on the floor. What's happened? I rush downstairs, I check all the rooms, no one.

I grab my phone and call Zoe.

"Hello Joe!"

"Zoe help. Amber and Caspar have gone and there's blood on the floor."

"Me and Alfie are coming right now."

She puts the phone down. What can I do now?

I ring some other Youtubers. Jim's coming along with Marcus and Tyler is with Jim so he's coming as well.

Jim and Tyler come surprisingly quickly because they see me crying on the sofa as they walk in.

"Oh my God, Joe! Are you ok?"

"They've gone and it's my fault!"

"No it's not. When everyone comes we're going to try and find them ok?"

"Thanks Jim."

Zoe, Alfie and Marcus come a while later. They are all really supportive and saying they won't leave until we find them, even Tyler, whose flight is next week.

We start looking straight away. We go to the market, the high street and everywhere.

After two solid days of looking we can't find them.