Chapter 25

"I've decided to take a break."

The words tumbled in my head. What did he mean by break? Judging by the boy's face they knew what he meant Zayn was just telling us, the ones who weren't a part of the meeting.

"What do you mean?" Josh asked him.

"There have been much stuff going on around me and it is messing me up and I just need a break. It's just a break, I just need a few time off. This will be my last show until I come back in a few days."

"So it's just time off?" Lou asked him getting a nod from Zayn.

"Well you made your decision, the only thing left is to deliver a great show tonight" Dan spoke out loud.

*

We were all sitting down, Harry and I in the back corner away from everyone. I hated seeing the look on Harry's face, he looked crushed and it just upset me.

"Harry it's just a break" I tried cheering him up.

"I know it's just we are so used to it being five of us, it'll be weird for the next few shows."

"I understand but he's coming back" I kissed him, "now when you go out there you make a great show like Dan said."

"I will" he cheekily smiled showing me his dimples.

The boys gathered together before going on stage leaving me with Lou and Lux once again. Lux who had come two days before I did was playing with me. I wasn't really playing with her since my mind would drift off to Zayn. I was worried for Harry and the others since they looked really sad about it, but watching them in the screen right now showed otherwise. Lux was explaining to me what she had drawn. "This is you and Harry and you are eating ice cream-" when all of a sudden I see Zayn cry and it sure was an emotional moment. The fans didn't know what was happening yet but he and I knew about it.

"Maya!" yelled Lux bringing me back to earth. I looked at her and this time I listened to what she was saying to me.

After a while Lux was asleep in my arms and I was on the couch in front of the television next to Lou. The TV showed the concert, we were both paying attention and I certainly was when Harry thanked the crowd and said that, that was One Direction. I knew Harry was a bit hurt and how could he not; they have been mates for a long time. They did a group hug one last time making the fans cheer, and got off stage. When Harry came to sight I smiled at him earning one of his back. The boys all got together and started talking, I guess they were wishing a good flight to Zayn since he would be going back home. It took a while before we headed out, two vans waiting for us; one clearly for us and the other for Zayn. Before I could get in Zayn grabbed my hand leading me to the side.

"Maya this time I have gotten to know you better and I really wish you and Harry the best. I want you to think about you, do what you want, make your own decisions. Find yourself. Don't let your mother come between you or your relationship. If you ever need me just call me, bye love" he hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek letting me go.

"Make the right decisions Zayn, we will always have your back" I told him making his eyes glisten in the dark.

"I will. Thank you Maya" he spoke leaving off to his destination.

I got on the van and we made our way back to the hotel. We quickly made our way to the hotel's entrance, not wanting to be asked regarding about Zayn not being here with us. We all made our way to our rooms, Harry and I opening the door for ours. I took a quick shower and met Harry at the kitchen, who was drinking a cup of tea.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked him, worried that he would keep everything inside.

"No, I'm good" he forcefully smiled at me. He stood up from the stool and left the cup on the sink. He then grabbed my hand and took me to the room. He laid me on the bed and got next to me. His face came up to mine and he looked me in the eyes before he kissed me. I kissed back, but his kisses were not his usual slow type these were like if he was scared I'd go away. He sat himself on my lower waist and his hands held my face in a tender way. But I knew that he was doing this because of how he felt with Zayn's decision.

"Harry, I can't" I told him. he quickly stopped and connected his forehead with mine.

"I'm sorry Maya, I didn't mean to upset you or make you feel uncomfortable."

I looked at him, happy that he was worried about how I felt. "I'm not upset. I just... I know you're doing this because of what happened."

"I'm just scared" he admitted.

"Scared of what?" I asked him getting ahold of his curls.

"Scared of Zayn leaving."

______________________________

So the first week of school is over. Fianlly! 

Here is the update and sorry for putting till now, I've just been catching up on my sleep. I'll update next on Sunday since I believe this was short. 

Hope you enjoy.