Chapter 1

One year after king Ben's coronation.

Location: The Isle of the Lost.

Gia's P.O.V

Finally! At last I have finished my latest design!

   I'm Gia, daughter of Mother Gothel. I've been the evilest teen of the isle ever since the four kids of the most infamous villains left to Auradon due to king Ben's proclamation. Yes, that's right, the children of Maleficent, Evil Queen, Jafar, and Cruella De Vil have gon over to the good side, leaving me to be the evilest of them all. Well, enough about me, let's continue with the story.

   I had just finished my design for my red dress when my flip-phone rung. That's the only electronic king Beast let us keep when he ruled; for us villains to keep in touch with each other.

   "Hello?" I answered to hear my mother's voice

   "Gia! Get down hear right now! It's lunch time!" my mother yelled.

   "Alright mother, I'll be right over." I said and shut my phone.

   But first, let's make a pit stop and have a little fun. I walked down the streets of the isle looking at the rusty buildings. Finally, I reached a wall. There, on the wall, four symbols were spray-painted. They all read 'Long Live Evil' I searched through my purse looking for my can of spray paint. When found, I got to work.

   If I lived in Auradon (which I do not wish to do) my purse would be bottomless, symbolizing that since my mother trapped Rapunzel in a very long, tall tower, the magic in Auradon would do that affect on my purse. But for now, it was just a regular purse.

   When I finished my work on the wall, I looked at my design notebook to see that my design was on the dirt ground. I hopped of the wooden crate on which I was standing and bent down to pick up the paper. My fingers brushed the edge and suddenly, the paper started lifting into the air very fast.

   "No!" I screamed, jumping up to catch the paper. But it was too late, the paper flew over the magic barrier and into the ocean.

   My design was ruined!

   Sadly, I picked up my stuff and headed home, occasionally spraying some walls with black and red. The wind blew my black hair with red highlights into my face as a villager screamed:

   "HEY YOU! STOP PAINTING MY WALLS AND START CLEANING!"

   "Oh shut up, it's called art!" I yelled back, annoyed that some people don't know what art is. I then reached the old rusty building where mother and I lived. I opened the door, making it creak.