Physically Dead, Mentally Alive

Garroths p.o.v.

I can't believe my aphmau became lawrences aphmau. I'm in awe. My whole life has been stripped from me in a matter of minutes. I was off to scaleswind, when we arrived we found out the princess ran away 6 months ago. I had a suspition but brendon would kill me so I didn't say anything. I just shrugged zane was mad. Then a girl came running up. "The princess! Is dead!" She was no younger than zane. "In the commons! Arrow through the heart!" We all ran to the square. Her mother layed over her body and wept. I gave zane his nutorious smirk that he gives me. His eyes said he wanted to rip my throut out. Being me I acted sincrere and left in zanes carrige, off to phoenix drop I was so happy.

When I arrived they all ran up to me asking a million questions. Then aphmau got them to back up. She laughed and hugged me. Lawrence did the same. I was happy to be home. If I died then and there I would be happy. I wish I hadn't thought that. I really wish, I hadn't. An arrow shot through my heart. I felt it stop. I felt myself fall dead. I felt my eyes close, my last look in to reality was aphmaus laughing face, before she relized what happened. I was dead, my heart had stopped, I had died. I couldn't move or see or feel my lung move. I had died, so how was i still mentally conscious. I could hear and think, but not move at all. I felt my self be carried and layed down on something flat. Dr.Doctor opened my eyes. I could see but still not move. He put a flashlight in my face. Then looked into them and sighed "dead" he said. I was screaming but my mouth didn't move. I saw aphmau, she was crying. lawrence was too. I wish I could speak. Then she put her hand on my cheek. It felt warm, I didn't relize how cold I was. Then she went to walk away when her hand grazed my heart. She looked at me. And shut my eyes. That's my last memory. Then I went into a permenant dream. It was my whole life repaying over and over in front of me endlessly.