I Lied

{I felt bad for not updating so to start the new year, I'm posting!}

Laurences p.o.v.
I slammed the door to my room. I don't care who wakes up because of me. I'm just an empty shell. A cold empty shell. I sat on my bed. I can't cry anymore. I can't feel. I fell onto my side and went to sleep. I awoke to a knock on the door. "Go away!" I barked. "Laurence?" Came her devious angelic voice, "Garroth said you weren't feeling well. Is it true?" I scuffed, "Something like that." I heard her jiggled the doorknob. Locked. Just like I want it. "Can I come in?" She asked, barely a whisper. "No," I said coldly. I turned on my bed to face the wall.

A little voice popped into my head: Tell them you saw them.... I sighed. That's probably a better idea that next telling them and joining an evil force. I unlocked the door and opened it. She was still standing there. I was about to tell her. But now is not the time. "What did you want?" I pinched the bridge of nose. She blushed. I wonder why...

Aphmaus p.o.v.
He. Had. His. Shirt. Off! I blushed, staring at his abs. No.... I averted my gaze. "I just wanted to make sure your okay," I sputtered. "I'm peachy," he turned away almost coldly. Okay, this is getting to me. "Is something wrong?" I asked sternly, "We are at war. If something is wrong, I need to know." I crossed my arms. He didn't say anything, but he did turn back to face me. "Laurence, we need you to fight with us. I need you to fight. Maybe its selfish but its true," I said. He gazed into my eyes. "I-i don't love you anymore," he said slowly. What? "I don't know how to respond to that, so I'm gonna go," I said. He practically slammed the door in my face. I didn't love him like that. So why does my heart feel hollow? Like I'm missing something. Like I want him to love me....

Laurence p.o.v.
I lied. I love her with all my heart. But she's with Garroth. I need to tell them I saw them. But I can't. I don't know how... Irene, help me.