Unlike himself

{ I made a goal to have 1000 word in this chapter. I'll tell you at the end if I made it }

APhmau p.o.v.

I was quickly recovering from the incident on the docks. Lawerence had crutches for his leg. He was so sweet considering when in pain lawerenece can be really really mean. A few days later, I was sitting in kawaii chans house talking on her remodeling my basement, When garroth knocked on the door. I got up answered, he asked if I could step outside and so I stepped out shutting the door so bugs wouldn't  go in to kawaii chans. He started "Umm... Aphmau I got to tell you something I need to tell you something I should have said a long time ago. Aphm-" then lawerence hobbled over and said "you forgot something on the beach, aphmau" and he leans in and passionately kisses my lips... it felt so nice and perfect, there was definate chemisty. When I looked back at garroth he was gone. Confused, lawerence walked/hobbled me home. Then, when we where standing at my door, he wrapped his hands around my waist and my hand up his abs and around his neck, then we  kissed deeply passionately and gracfully. I could have stayed there forever if dante hadnt come up and made it to awkward. We broke apart and he was either hurt for whatever reason or shocked, proably shocked. He told us emma was making a huge dinner and we were invited. I said we'd be there and he left. We parted ways and I went to levin/malachis rook to check on them. Just then zoey came up and asked for the rest of the day off . I said sure, I could take levin And malachi  with me. 

~| Later that night when aphmau was getting ready |~

I was getting dressed my long skirt was on but I only had my bra on not my shirt, when i heard rapid knocking. So I went down and peeked just my head past the door. It was lawerence here to pick me up. Out of options I welcomed him in and told him to close his eyes. He did as I rushed up stairs I swear he peeked at me. I quickly put on my top , got levin and malachi, and went downstairs. Lawerences eyes were still shut . I told him to open, he looked at me in awe, I felt like a million diamond, which is pretty accurate comsidering how rich the town was. He took levin and I took malachi. We walked through the plaza chatting about random things. When we arived  I thought I saw garroth glaring at me and lawerence. So I went over and asked "are you angry, garroth?" He sighed and said "just lawerence........*under his breath*for stealing my girl" I was shocked "Garroth you like me don't you?" He blushed so freaking hard "Wha-jabu-hadwu-polw" was accutully going gibberish on me? I just left and didn't get into it. If he liked me he would just have to say so. Was I being to harsh" 

~| The next morning |~

I made my daily rounds , I found garroth in the wheat feild. "Umm aphmau, I love you more than a friend!!!!!" He blurted as I aproached, I was taken a back. Garroth and me? Im with lawerence and I love him. I said nothing he grabbed me and kissed me. I tried to pull back, but he was to strong. He's a good kisser, but was it wanted? No. Was it nessacary!? No. Did I like it?!?No. Finally after 3 horendus minutes ,I got air. Garroth had let go and lawerence was between us, his back facing me. I slowly backed up as they had a fist fight. Lawerence easily dodged almost all the blows but garroth was well trained. At that moment I saw more  zane in garroth than garroth. Just then dante put his sword between them, and said "garroth look at your self and lawerence keep control" they both backed up. Garroth relized he was acting like zane and was horrified at himself, you could see it in his eyes. It was his turn to run to the woods. Lawerence just collapsed to maintain composure. I sat next to him and just ranted "heavens to irene that was so unlike garroth, it felt more like zane.......... brendans going to be so mad we messed up part of the wheat field."

I felt bad knowing how horrified he must have been, and despete lawerences objection I went to talk to garroth in the woods. He was laying on his back staring up. When he noticed me I said "Garroth, you know how horrified I was. I know how horrified you were, I think it would be best if we pretended it never happened" was I being to nice? The guy just freaking harassed me! "Lord aphmau , if you fire me or kick me out I would totally understand" he said understanding my sistuation. Just then a big branch fell on top of garroth. Hitting him hard in the head. I was able to get him out and into zoeys hand. Then I called over dante and lawerence and said" plz for my sanity and garroths whatever forget it happened he's really embaressed. I'm giving him one chance and plz don't tell any one else what's going on or what happened?" They reluctently agreed. Then zoey came and said garroth won't remember the last 3 hours . Which means he won't remember what happened and we'll put him in the wheat field like he was 3 hours ago or a few minutes before what happened we got garroth back out there , I felt bad lying but for his sanity we went along and I stood outside my house playing with levin. When he awoke we continued with what we where doing. Then I went down to talk to him. He said "aphmau how long was I out?" I lied and said "10 minutes-ish" he seemed all better, I didn't like that side of him that zane side . The side that made them brothers, I felt so bad.

{ 1001 words not including this and the note at the begining, I had to make garroth go crazy for a sec, in other storys lawerence and prince reese are the crazy ones and I couldn't stand it }  { 1072 words in total so very happy }  { sorry I'll stop }