Going Through with it

APhmaus p.o.v.

I was dressed up in a silk lilac colored dress and fish net fingerless gloves. I felt whole on this day of festivitys. My hair was curled and put back in a tight bun with 1 strand of hair purposly haning into my face. My shoes where white flats. My makeup was pink lipstick with black eyeshadow. I had on a light red blush and my nails were the same lilac color as my dress, but on my ring fingers I had pink hearts. My life was so right. I was marrying the love of my life. I had the best sons in the world. My friends and i were close. Life couldnt be better.

 It was 3:00 pm when we had the ceromony. When the priest said any objections to this marrige; garroth was silently sobbing. Cadenza's half cousin was our priest, appenently she saved his dog or something so this was him repaying her. We danced all night and drank and ate. I told kawaii chan I needed another level on my house. She said she and brendon will work on it soon. The night was fantastic. Then at midnight we got everyone to jump off the dock together. Even zane did it. Garroth and zane talked. There was hate in both there eyes but based on words you would never had guessed they wanted the other one dead. Donna Logan and Yip  talked all night. Cadenza Kawaii chan and Lucinda played 2 truths 1 lie. Me and Lawerence owned the dance floor. Lady Irene really blessed us that day. Levin Malachi and Kyle played with zoey. Dale and molly stayed home, I don't blame them. Emma and Emmalyn bonded over boys. Kiki and Nicole talked about Roxy. Right before the party ended at 4:00am, Kiki came up to zane and asked about the pendant. He said he didn't prick his finger but she did, when he first handed it to her. Kiki seemed only slightly devistated, that the baby wouldn't be born to the villages arch rival, zane.

 We left for the honeymoon for 2 days a few minutes after 6:00am. We set off and went to a marvelous hotel with 3 hottubs, 2 had a private curtain. Our room was simply divine. We collapced on the king size bed of my dreams. We were asleep in 5 minutes, from all the travelling and partying. When we awoke it was dinner. They served us steak, pork, chicken breast, lamb, duck, and rabbit. I had a pork and some lamb. Lawrence had steak and rabbit. After dinner we had some honeymoon fun in our hotel room. Then we decided to go continue in a private hot tub. I was pleased with our honeymoon experience.When we returned to phoenix drop zane said he was leaving with garroth in 3 days, and I knew couldn't do anything about it.