Griefing

Lawrences p.o.v

Hes gone dead. dante went after the shooter. At leased his last moments were him laughing. Malachi understood but levin i dont know. Malachi put his hands on garroths stomach and releashed his spirit, otherwise garroth would have been a corupted spirit, so he set him free. I was so depressed i would never laugh with him, cry with him, fight with him. The whole village was at the furnerl. Everyone payed him there respects. "Why is garroth sleeping?" Levin asked. I explained garroth wasnt here anymore. "Why didnt he take us on his trip?" levin asked again. i then explained how it wasnt our time. Then he understood. i think. Then i remembered a song garroth had told me about, SAD SONGS by we the kings. i started to sing it in my head.

you and i,

we're like fireworks and symphonies

exploding in the sky.

with you i'm alive

like all the missing pieces of my heart finally collide,

so stop right here in the moon light,

cause i don't want to ever close my eyes.

With out you i feel broken

like 2 halfs of a whole

without you if got no hand to hold.

With out you i feel torn

like a sail in a storm.

Without you im just a sad song.

THIs was all i could remember, but it was anough. i Started to cry. Aphmaus head was on my shoulder. Malachi was on my lap and levin on hers. we were the 3 unseperetable trio.She went out and we followed, without her knowledge. 2x that i can remember off the top of my head. When she went to find levins mom i came with ungrth, im going to pay my respects to him after this, and when she went out to the wolf tribe and ended up saving logan and meeting malachi, who as i remember was a crazed lunatic that we hit with a sword whenn he showed us our worst fears and dante and aphmau fell from where he was keeping them, I remember it all. The nether, Being blind, The baby shower, The recuse mission, everything. We went home and sat in silence. Eventully i stood up and went to ungrths grave. I wept and thanked him for saving me. Today was a very sad day.