Karaoke!

{Notice~ there is a lot of music}

Laurances p.o.v.

I sat in teh guard tower. I was just staring out the window. I should just jump off. But i wont. Because im Laurance Zvahl. Thats not something i do. "-Haha! Man, GArroth, you got some of the best stories," DAnte said to Garroth. Seeing i was sitting alon, Garroth said, "Laurance has got some great ones too." I stopped ignoring them. "No i don't," I said, taking my leave. As i was walking out, I passed Aphmau. A soft growl escaped me. "Laurance, we are setting up a karaoke tomorrow if you wanna come," She invited. I nodded and walked to Kawaii Chans to bury myself in ice cream. 

Garroths p.o.v.

Whats up with him? Aphmau tehn came up the ladder. "Hello, Aphmau!" I waved. "Hey boys! Im doing karaoke tomorrow night! Everyones invited," She smiled her award-winning smile. Her beautiful hair was at a perfect stand still. Her amber eyes glistened in teh light perfectly. Why cant she be mine....? Oh yeah. I havent confessed. I nodded. 

Time skip to Karaoke! brought to you by *googles stuff* okay, ive got it! Wait! Don't end it-

Aphmaus p.o.v.

"The first peformer will be Garroth," I said into teh mic. Everyone clapped. I walked off stage and he came on. Kawaii Chans little maids began to play to music.

We all erupted into appluased. Garroth blushed. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to face Laurance. His face was still emotionless. "Can I have a turn at some point?" He asked. I nodded. Then i went onto stage. "NExt up is LOgan," I said, stepping off. Logan went up. The little maids began to play. 

We clapped again. That was really good. He walked off as i went on. "NOw its my turn!" I giggled getting ready. The crowd chuckled. Making me blush lightly. THe maids began to play and i began to sing. 

I finished to a standing ovation. I blushed and smiled. "Well, last is Laurance," I said. I stepped off stage and he went on. He was still emotionless. A focused look on his face. The little maids waited for Laurances cue. We waited on teh edge of our seats. HE gave then them nod to start. 

He finished and the room appuaded. It wasnt as loud as mine, not to brag. But it was louder than Logans and Garroths. He went off stage. I went on. "This was so much fun. Thanks!" I said. Everyone began shuffling away. I went to follow Laurance. 

I saw him round a corner. I ran after him. As my hand landed on his shoulder, he froze. "Hey! Laurance! You did good," I complimented. "Thanks," He said, not turning around. "Hey, if you need to talk to anyone. Im-" He stopped me. "Im fine," He snapped. "Why are you suddenly so-so snappy?" I asked, annoyed. "Im just tired," He said. "Your tired all of teh time?" I asked, sarcastically. "If youll excuse me, M'lady," He said foramally, walking away.

I was taken a back. He was never this formal. To anyone. Whether he l-loves tehm or not, he was always jokey and lively. Now its like hes seen a dementor or something. Its almost frightening. But this suddenly coldness wont effect how much i trust him. Unless, of course, he does something that would make me distrust him. Thats when a problem would occur.

{Sorry about the tons of music. I just really like karaoke in FF. idky. ~Stay fabulous kitsunes!}