Dreams

Garroths p.o.v.

I heard a scream from the docks When aphmau came running up lawerence right behind her. He had his sword drawn and stood to protect her ,i drew my sword protecting her too. Zoey came out and helped aphmau back to her place while we stood guard when we had been there for over 2 hours i finally asked what happened, he said "they were laugh for no reason when an arrow flew past her head and about 20 more followed . We took cover behind the trees . When one hit me in the leg she screamed and the arrows stopped and we ran" he points To his bleeding calf. In shock i told him to go in and get help from zoey.

I stood there being a good guard, being a good admirier, thinking about her smart remarks, no think straight, thinking about guardding her no the village. I decided to go inside and see how shes doing. In side Aphmau was hysteric from lack of sleep and lawerences leg was getting wrapped up.i felt useless so i went to the scene of the crime To find a desturbing note 'Dear Garoth, Im back you and O'khasis will fall at the hands of the shadow knights, Love Z, ps hope you remember me' i felt sick this z person was zenix i was sure 128%. I ran and showed it to lawernce and aphmau, aphmau gave me the day off out of empathy. I went back to the docks/scene of the crime and through the letter in, lawerence ins't the only one with A fresh start.

I fell asleep later that night and my dreams haunted me,my first one was Aphmau marrying zane because he would have killed levin. The next one was me having to kill laurence because he lost control. And i woke up sweating and my sheets off My bed my helm was on the floor. I felt sick to my stomach and then a thought hit me. How are the shadow nights in the overworld did someone create a nether portal?I decided to keep this thought to myself, if they thought of it themselfs then we would but I'm won't tell them.