Chapter Four: i meet some new neighbours

"Hello Isabelle" A masked face came into view. "I killed your mother and now I'm going to kill you." The face turned into a full grown man and a gun appeared into his hand. He pointed the gun at me. "Goodbye" Bang.

"-Belle wake up. Isabelle it's just a dream. Isabelle wake-up." Isaac was holding my wrists.

"He came back. He shot me" I hugged him and he rubbed my back.

"It's okay he won't find us." Isaac reassured. He walked around the bed and climbed under the covers. We fell asleep after a while.

I woke up to a little body jumping on my bed.

"Isaac, Belle wake-up. Emma's here, Emma's here." Layla sings as she dives into the gap between Isaac and I. She pushed Isaac, making him fall out of the bed. I cracked up laughing and gave Layla a high-five. I took the covers off and put Layla on my hip. Isaac got up and glared at Layla and she giggled as she kicked herself down and ran out the door with Isaac close behind. I shut the door behind them. I turned and headed towards the bathroom, I took a quick shower, got dressed and ran down the millions of stairs we have. Emma was in the living room with Aunty Lucy.

"Hey" I gently sat down beside her and gave her a soft hug.

"Hey Belle" Her voice was croaky.

"Hi Lucy" I got up and gave her a hug. Lucy is more of a cousin, she is Dad's youngest Sister is 27 and a trained Doctor.

"Hey Issy" She hugged me back. Layla ran in laughing historically followed by a peeved off Isaac.

"Layla" Isaac said angry. She stopped her laughter and hid behind the couch. As Isaac passed us Lucy flicked his Forehead. He straightened and blinked.

"Lucy? Emma you're back" He felt confused as he hugged Lucy and stood beside me as he put his arm over my shoulder, giving me a sideways hug. He seemed to have forgotten about Layla. Hamish walked in.

"Morning ... Emma what are you doing here?" He yawned and acted startled.

"um, I live here." She said sarcastically, "I was released at 7." She informed us, as Owen walked in.

"Emma what are you doing here?" He asked

"I was released from the hospital at 7." She repeated as Liam walked in.

"Emma what are you doing here?" He asked

"I'm just going to wait until everyone is here so I don't have to keep repeating myself." She huffed. Charlie was the last one to come in, as soon as she saw Emma she acted like a small child in a lolly shop. Lane and Liam grabbed her mid-air as she tried the jump onto Emma. We all sat on the couches around Emma. I sat between Owen and Lane with Isaac on the floor leaning against my legs. Liam was holding Charlie's arm and restrained her from moving.

"Ok, I was released from hospital at 7, Aunty Lucy's shift finished then so she volunteered to help me settle back in. My legs and lower back have been beaten up a bit so I've been given crutches and a wheelchair for long trips. I have to take it steady for 3 months and can't drive for 6 weeks." Emma informed us about her condition.

"I volunteer to carrying you up the stairs" Lane and Liam raised their hands, sometimes it's hard to tell that they aren't twins.

"I volunteer to be your comedian" Owen added, Lane leaned against me to get closer to Owen and smacked the back of his head.

I went upstairs and checked on the twins. Brooke was playing with Layla and her dollhouse. Will was playing with three of the Quads. I walked to my room and grabbed my bow and arrows before going downstairs.