PART 1

Harry sat staring at the wall, you could say he was moping but he's the great Harry Potter why on earth would he be moping?. Ah that's right his friends are being stubbornly distant, the ministry is trying to slander his good name and he was attacked by dementors. Then put on trial.

"Harry open the bloody door!" his "best mate" shouted.

"No, leave me alone, you seem pretty good at it Ronald" Ron shirked back and let Hermione try.

"Harry, you know Dumbledore-"

"Is controlling you, yes, yes I do" Hermione sighed. She wouldn't win this battle, not today. When they left Ginny came and took their place and she wasn't going to be so gentle, opening the door with magic she stormed in.

"Potter get your arse into gear, we're leaving" Harry looked up in shock. Out of everyone who could've interrupted him he never thought it would've been Ginny Weasley.

"Going where exactly?" he asked. Ginny smirked deviously.

"That's a surprise pothead" Harry laughed.

"Do you know what that means in the muggle world?" she shook her head and grinned.

"Dunno and don't care, now grab a coat, we're going on a field trip."

The field trip was defiantly not what Harry had expected, upon dragging harry through the front door they caught the night bus to the three broom sticks and walked into diagon alley. When Harry complained about the dangers of him being out in public Ginny whirled on him.

"You sound just like the order get a grip!" and harry didn't complain after that.

After the eventually arrived at their destination Harry smiled, it had been so long since he had been to Fortescue's ice cream shop. It had been even longer since he had seen Luna and Neville, who had joined the pair shortly after they arrived. Holding hands. Harry smirked and looked at Neville.

"So Nev, anything you wished to share?" Neville turned a beetroot colour.

"What kind of things do you want to know?" he asked. Harry nodded towards his and Luna's clasped hands. Luna stared at him dreamily.

"I think you know Harry Potter" she said. Harry laughed and dug into his ice cream, remarking on how lately he felt closer to these three than his best friends. When he was done he and Ginny bade goodbye to the others and began walking to gringgots. When they reached the lobby Ginny pulled out Harry's key.

"We'd like to speak Harry Potters account manager please" the Goblin looked at the key Ginny had given him and walked off, beckoning the teens to follow him. The goblin lead him to a Back room that had a setup very similar to a muggle solicitor's office. The Goblin looked up.

"Mr Potter, we've been expecting you, Miss Weasley if you would kindly step outside." Harry made a move to stop her.

"Sir, I know little of Goblin customs and the way the bank works, if at all possible I would like Ginny to stay. If only to make sure I don't offend you or dishonour your bank." The goblin looked up at the young wizard.

"Very well, if you insist." They sat down.

"Mr Potter, what may I do for you today?" Harry looked to Ginny, she had brought him here for a reason after all. Ginny smiled.

"Mr-"

"Gripshade"

"Mr Gripshade, I have spoken to Harry's godfather and we have reason to believe that Harry may have had money taken from his possession without his knowledge. We also have reason to believe that Harry may have more than just the potter blood running through his veins." Harry and Gripshade looked like they were going to blow a casket. Ginny sighed, she knew harry was very particular about the people whom he trusted and if she had told him beforehand he would've gone on a tirade. Gripshade grabbed his files.

"From our records the only people whom have had access to Harry's vaults are Dumbledore and Harry potter himself." Harry's interest piqued at Dumbledore's name.

"Sir why has Dumbledore been in my vaults?" Gripshade looked at harry blankly.

"You mean to say you had no idea that he had access to you vaults?" harry nodded and Ginny sighed.

"Gripshade, Dumbledore has Harry's key or he did, he gave it to harry so he may have made a duplicate but I thought only Harry's guardians had access to his vaults." Gripshade sighed.

"You see after Mr Black was sentenced he was written out as Harry's guardian, the others in the will were the longbottoms and since they were driven insane the ministry said that until the age of eleven Dumbledore would have access to your vaults, for your benefit only. After the age of eleven we began to send you invoices and you were meant to send in a note with your signature if you wanted Dumbledore to still have access to your vaults." Harry stared at the goblin in shock. He had never had any invoices or signed any letters. When he said so there was outrage. When asked Harry said he'd tell them under vertiaserum. After Gripshade found he was telling the truth he told Harry that he would tell Dumbledore he was doing a routine check on all his vaults and would ask for proof of what Harry's money was being spent on. Harry grinned at that. When they were done both he and Ginny took the knight bus to grimuald place where they both settled in Harry's room with Sirius.