Wishes come True

I plopped down on my couch and clicked on the TV. I got on crunchyroll and starting watching the newest episode of Sword Art Online. After the horrible day I had I needed to watch the episode.

"Konichiwa! Do you like Sword Art Online? Do you wish that you could be in the SAO world? Then say the words (I wish to be in the world of Sword Art Online) and you will appear right in the game. You have 5 minutes to decide if you want to go and wish for it. You have two weeks of the Sword Art Online experience and at the end of your time limit you can choose to stay or go back to your world! Thanks for Watching!" Asuna said as she disappeared and I saw there was a timer for 5 minutes in the corner of my TV screen.

"I wish to be in the world of Sword Art Online.." I said and closed my eyes. When I opened my eyes, I saw a sparkly white trail of Magic swirling in the air coming towards me. Suddenly I was in the air floating up into the sky the roof of my house parted magically and let me slowly float into the sky.

I closed my eyes as I went through the portal to Sword Art Online. But then a girl with bright pink dyed hair appeared next to me as I went through the portal. We fell to the ground on grass mixed in with flowers. I looked at my hands and saw they looked like anime hands. My brown hair was now short blue hair.

"This is incredible!" The girl said and turned around. And I saw her face her pink hair in two huge pigtails and her outfit mixed with mesh and a warrior kind of style.. She looked at me and gasped.

"Mari?! What are you doing here!" I said and almost fell on the ground again in surprise. She frowned and steadied me and sighed.

"Same as you... I wished to be here! Look I know I hate you and stuff but you know the rule is in this place get killed you really get killed. So we have to suck it up and work together if we want to survive so do we have an understanding?" She held her hand out to me.

I smiled and shook it. "Does that mean we are friends again?" I asked I already knew the answer. She looked to the sky and looked at me, studying me like a was some kind of math problem.

"We'll see cause I'm still mad at you..." She said and looked away. And then she grabbed my hand and turned me towards the direction to the town.

"I think we are in Season 1 for the first week, which is SAO, and then it's still Season 1 but we get teleported to Alfheim. Which is ALO!!!!" She said in excitement.

I smile and look around I see all the SAO players walking and I see guild signs next to pubs and diners. I can't believe this is actually happening.

"Hey Mari you wanna join a guild? It could be fun let's just make sure our guild doesn't do what Kirito's does! Keep them away from treasure chests!" I said to her and burst out laughing.

She laughed and grabbed my hand and we ran into the streets of the Town of Beginnings in the World of Sword Art Online.