Trying to Save the Enemy

Minnie POV:

I kicked down the door of the Laughing Coffin Hideout and looked at Minnie sitting in a chair looking at me. I throw a knife at the ropes and watch it let Mari free.

"Umm what are you doing?" Mari asked and looked at the ropes on the floor.

"Trying to save you!" I yell at her and grab her arm. She Rips her arm out of my grasp and smiles at me. "That has got to be the worst decision you have ever made..." Mari says and snaps her fingers.

We both fall through the floor and I land in a net of wire. She laughs and walks around me. "Did you honestly think saving me, would make me forgive you?" Mari says and smiles.

I rip at the wire with my hands and glare at her. I look around and see I am in an empty room with knifes and weapons. There's a door in the left corner that leads directly to a portal that will get me away from here.

"So now I will leave you in this room to think about what you've done to deserve THIS!" Mari said and smiled as she teleported out of the room. Did he forget I had like three knifes in my boot ?I thought to myself and pulled out a knife. I cut through the wire and crawled out of the net. I ran towards the door and opened it. I ran out and fell out of nowhere. I looked down and saw that I was heading straight for a pool of lava. I grabbed my teleport crystal and entered the guild location. I fell into the portal, screaming and praying I entered in the right location.

Time Rewind: 1 hour ago...

Mari POV:

"Alright did you tell her I was in danger..." I said with sarcasm as I looked at Ayano. Ayano sighed and looked at the knife in my hand.

"Yes and she says she is coming to get you in an hour when the sun sets." Ayano said and used her magic to make me drop the knife.

"Great! Now I have to set my traps..." I said and twirled my hair. I grabbed the Minnie hair doll from my pocket and threw it in the pool of lava.

"Do you have the money you promised?" Ayano asked and held out her hand. I looked at her hand and rolled my eyes.

"Did you honestly think I would give you money?" I said and laughed. I snapped my fingers and watched as my Laughing Coffin minions dragged her away. "Put her in the torture chamber, until I need her help again..." I said and dismissed them with a wave of my hand.

"Now to set the traps!" I said and started working.

Present Time:

Minnie POV:

I fell into a hay stack in the M.A.W.G Guild's stables. I spit out hay from my mouth and looked around. "Back so soon!" Kitty said, coming towards me with bandages around her back and chest.

"Shouldn't you be resting in your room?" I asked and pulled the hay out of my hair.

"I'm fine, but I have some bad news... You see I have these visions about the future sometimes and..." Kitty started to say and looked at the floor.

"And what??" I asked and walked towards her.

"Ayano betrayed you and made you want to go save Mari, so Mari would pay her and kill you. And Mari promised her money, but broke that promise. So now Ayano's in a torture chamber and if you go rescue her then Mari dies. So basically your choice... Oh and Athena said dinner might be a little late today!" Kitty said and skipped down the path back to the mansion.

I stood there, shocked and fell on my knees. I looked at the sky and knew what I had to do...

I have to go find Kirito and Asuna!