Meeting Yui...

The picture 👆 is Yui (Kirito and Asuna's daughter in Season 1+2)

Minnie POV:
I reached the border of the guild's surrounding valley. I grabbed my teleport crystal and said "Winter's Cabin on Floor 21!" I opened my Eyes and found myself at the front door of Kirito and Asuna's cabin from Season 1!!!! Wow!! I can't believe this! Holy crap!! I thought and knocked on the door.

The door opened and was answered by Yui!! She smiled and waved shyly.

"Umm.. Hi! Who are you? Are you Daddy and Mommy's friend?" Yui said and scratched her head thinking.

"No but I need their help! Where are they? Oh and I'm Minnie!"

"Oh they went out a while ago, to defeat a new dungeon! They will be back soon though!"

"Can I wait here?"

"Sure!"

She opened the door wide and closed it behind me. I sighed and sat down on the couch by the fireplace.

"So what's the problem Minnie-chan?"

"My ex-friend Mari has gone crazy and become leader of the Laughing Coffin Murder Guild..."

"You know Mari the torturer?!"

"Mari the what who now?"

"There's a new Laughing Coffin Leader and her name is Mari the Torturer. According to my updated SAO date files, she is holding a famous sorceress captive!"

"Yep. Ayano.."

"Do you need my Daddy's and Mommy's help to free her?"

"Yeah and maybe knock some fricking humanity into Mari!"

*BEEP! BEEP!*
"Oh my muffins are ready!" Yui said and giggled.

I smiled and laughed with her.

"Hmm.. Well I think that after going that evil, there's no turning back..."

"Maybe your right... "

"Do you want a muffin?" Yui said cheerfully.

"Yeah" I laughed.

Hmm... I wonder of Yui would be able to help me on the mission for Ayano? I thought silently while I ate  a blueberry muffin.

"Did you do something to Mari to make her act so mean?"

"When we were friends, I hung out with a girl named Aiya for a while. I didn't realize that I was neglecting Mari at all. Then one day, I got a text from Aiya that she wanted me to come to her house. I went inside and found Aiya bleeding with cuts everywhere... And I looked and saw a pair of huge scissors with Mari carved into the center. I guess I neglected her some much, she just SNAPPED... From that day on, it was awkward between us. And then she started getting mad for no apparent reasons. It was so weird..."

"She killed someone? Hmm.."

"What's up?"

"My information drive says that Mari's brother was one of the teens that came to SAO for two weeks back in 2078. But her brother died here by a sorceress called... Ayano.."

"Oh my god! Does Mari know that?!"

"I have no idea.. But don't worry my daddy and mommy should be here in a few seconds!"

"Seconds??"

The front door creaked open and two cloaked figure came inside. They took off their hoods and I saw Kirito and Asuna.

Yui got up and hugged Kirito and then pointed at me. "Daddy! Mommy! Minnie needs your help!!"

They looked at me and I sweat dropped.

Well that's one way to start a conversation...

Mari POV:
"So Ayano do you know where Minnie is or not?!"

"Please let me go!" Ayano said and winced in pain as my electric chains, shocked her again.

"Oh Ayano, I NEED ANSWERS!" I yelled and shocked her again.

"No I don't! My magic can't track newcomers to this world!"

"THEN FIND SOMEONE WHO CAN!"

Ayano raised her hand and and a vision of a witch with purple hair popped up.

"There! Now let me go!"

"Nope! NOT UNTIL MINNIE IS DEAD!"

Ayano groaned and laid down on the floor to sleep.

I walked away and closed the prison door. I went into my bedroom and looked at the new yarn doll I made of Minnie. I stuck a sewing needle into the doll's head and smirked.

Oh Minnie, trust me I'll will find  you! And when I do, you'll be dead before you know it!

A/N: Make sure to vote and comment!! (^∇^)