The Laughing Coffin Guild

Mari POV:

I open my eyes and look up. I see a curtain blocking me from seeing outside. I look and see a chain around both my ankles and scream..."MINNIE!!!"I scream and realize I am in a carriage. "Stop the carriage!! Stop it!!" I yell at the driver. I rip the curtain in half and look out the window. I see a valley and a town far ahead. Then I notice that people in rags are coming towards us with swords and axes. I silently scream and grab my extra glass shard for protection. I look out of the window and see a tattoo on one of their arms... It was the Laughing Coffin Guild tattoo. "Driver GO FASTER PLEASE!!!" I yell and watch as the guild got closer. I grab my hair doll version of me from.my dirty prison clothes and stab my glass shard through it. Since, that's probably what the guild is going to do to me.... 

*BANG!* I hear as a knife goes through the window and into the driver's stomach. I silently scream again and duck as I see another knife miss my head by a couple of inches. I look up as I see a guild member tear off the carriage door from it's hinges. The guild member smiled and looked at me with an axe ready in his hand."Is it wrong to want to kill someone after they betrayed you?" I asked as the guild member almost hit me with the axe. He looked at me confused and smiled. I grabbed my glass shard and plunged it through his heart before he could answer. Before I could blink, another guild member snatches me from behind and puts a bag over my head.  I scream right before the guild member hits me with a club, and the world goes dark...

Ayano POV:

"So the Laughing Coffin Guild has a new member now..." I say to Minnie as she looks at me with fear in her eyes. "What? Who? Where is that guild anyway?" She asks me. I chuckled and said: "Why who else? Mari... She was kidnapped on Level 21 by the Laughing Coffin Guild." Athena, the leader, sighed and looked out the window. "But she might want to be a part of that guild... snice she wants to kill you so badly..." I say. "But...Mari" Minnie says. 

"Let's just say, Mari is going to be even more crazy when you meet again, Minnie." I say and smile.