Chapter 4: Mari's Prison

Mari POV:

I woke up on a hard cold floor and looked around and turned on my side. I saw prison cell bars, I got up and stumbled to the bars. I looked out and saw a cat staring at me. I looked at it and it had one yellow eye and one blue eye.

"Hey Kitty why am I in here? What's your name? Can you get me out? The person who should be in here is Minnie! She stole the guild away from me and she should be here NOT ME!!" I yelled and coughed. The cat rolled its eyes and turned away from my cell and meowed.

"I do not talk to crazy lunatics that attack members of MY guild and by the way my name is Jerry." The cat said and licked its paw and looked at me again.

My eyes filled with rage as I kicked the dirt of my cell on the cat and stomped away from the bars. Then I saw the dirt magically bounce off the cat and float in the air coming towards my hair. I screamed and fell to the floor.

The dirt dumped on my hair and hands. I sobbed and looked out the window and saw the garden. I screamed in frustration and looked at my dirty hands as they were wet from my tears.

"It should've been me... Minnie will pay for this... I will get out of here... I will become leader of the guild... Minnie will pay for what she did... She stole the guild... She stole MY guild..." I said to myself and I put my head in my knees and stared down at the chain on my ankle linked to the wall.

I got up and tried to get up to the window. I fell to the floor, the chain holding my ankle burned my skin. I touched the metal and screamed. The metal burned my fingers and I looked down and it was burning my ankle now even worse than before.

"MINNIE!!!!" I screamed my throat was scratchy and sore. In the corner of my prison I saw a cracked and filthy mirror. I stumbled towards it my ankle filled with pain. Then I saw my face, there was a huge bloody bruise on the side of my face and then what happened flashed in my mind. She punched me?!

"SHE PUNCHED ME?!" I screamed I punched the mirror and it cracked before my eyes. My fist had glass shards on my knuckles. Blood stained the broken mirror. I turned around and saw that Jerry was staring at me again. I smiled like the Chesire Cat and sat on the filthy mattress that was my so called bed. I laughed creepily and looked at my hair. I took a glass shard and cut the edges from my hair. I silently worked and made a pretend doll of Minnie. I finished it and grabbed a bloody glass shard and stabbed the doll right through the head. I threw the doll at the mirror.

"You know what? Jerry your right I am crazy" I said and laughed as I began cutting off more pieces of my hair and I started to make dolls of Athena, Lila, and Kitty. I smiled to myself as I made the dolls. Maybe, Minnie was right there was no way we would ever be friends again NOT OVER MY DEAD BODY...