Nightmares

*Dream*

I ran and turned corner after corner running away from the voice. I fell to the floor and then I heard them... footsteps. I tried to get up but I couldn't all that running had drained my energy. I was at a dead end nowhere to run.

"I'm coming for you Minnie..." the voice said as I saw its shadow coming closer. I got up slowly and saw a vent that maybe led to an exit. I pulled it open and climbed inside and shut the door. I breathed heavily... How could I escape her? My heart stopped as the voice came closer saying "Oh Minnie don't worry I won't hurt you just maybe ruin your life and break ALL YOUR BONES!!"

I turned around and crawled through the vents then the floor gave out. I fell and screamed then someone caught me. I looked at their face and saw Mari. She smiled and dropped me to the ground. My head hit the ground with a crack and I passed out. I opened my eyes and saw I was at the guild. There was a window, I looked out and saw Mari sitting in a stone prison cutting her hair. I looked down and saw a hair doll that looked like me with a glass shard in its head. Then Mari looked up and saw me, she smiled and waved. I screamed and tried to run away.I turned around and Mari was in front me holding a glass shard that could cut my head off in one swipe.

I punched her in the face and kicked her in the stomach, lightning fast. She screamed as she fell to the floor, the glass shard shatters into pieces. Mari looks at me and screams: "YOU PUNCHED ME?!" I turned and ran but then she tackled me. I gasped as we tumbled to the floor. I grabbed a piece of the glass shard and shoved it into her chest. She fell to the floor, blood soaking her armor. She touched the wound and looked at her blood covered hand. She smiled at me and said the most scariest words that I could ever hear: "Now your just like me..."

*Reality*

I screamed and kicked something hard. I opened my eyes and saw I kicked Lila in her armor. She glared at me and said "Did you have a dream of kicking me because that's exactly what you did!" I laughed nervously and rubbed my eyes awake. I yawned and looked around. "I hear her..." Athena said as she looked out the window into the sky.

"Who?" Kitty said and giggled as if everything in the world was funny. Athena looked at us and bowed her head covering her face in darkness. "Mari... I can hear her screaming your name..." She said and pointed at me.I coughed and my heart started hammering out of my chest. Did I just have a dream that was supposed to be what happened in the future? I closed my eyes and tried thinking happy thoughts but all I could imagine was Mari's smile as she chased me through the guild...