Growing in spiritual authority

John 10:10

God is a good and loving God.

With our spiritual authority, we can say NO to the enemy. We can enforce God's plan in our lives with this authority.

Luke 10:19
I have given yoy authority to trampple on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.

But with our authority, we need to know how to use it and not abuse it. Many of us know that we have a spiritual authority but we do not know how to use it

Growing in spiritual authority:

1. Know God and his Word.
John 5:19
Jesus gave them this answer: "I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does.
We can use the scripture to feed our apiritual growth.
We need to discern the truth from lies of the enemy. The enemy can steal our authority when he lures us in with temptation. We have to know when to use our authority so as to flow in alignment with the Lord's plans.
In knowing the Word, we are able to recognise the lies of the enemy

2. Submit to God and trust him
Submit to the will of God
Submit to God's established authoriities
We leave everything in His hands and trust him to lead us in the right direction.
When we do not submit to the Lord, we actualle g8ve way to the enemy to steal our authority in Christ.
Matt 4:4
Matt 26:39
Matt 6:9-10
A truly sibmitted life - willing to make choices or decesions that are aligned to the will of God
Parents are also authorities God has placed in our lives ( Col 3:20 )
Even in Luke 2, Jesus submitted to the authority of his parents.
Spiritual leaders in our Churches are placed in our lives as authority over us.
Heb 13:17
Obey your leaders and submit to their authority. They keep watch over you as men who must give an account. Obey them so that their work will be a joy, not a burden, for that would be of no advantage to you.

Privileges of spiritual authority
Living under God's protection and blessings
Living with a spiritual advantage

God doesn't shortchange his children, so we do not need to worry.