Chapter 32: Painted

I know I didn't update last week but I think this will make up for it 😏 -Kiley

"So Derek let them do this?!" I yelled to Lydia over the music.

"I don't think he knows!" She responded.

I have to admit, Danny throws a great party. I saw a girl walk by with a tray of drinks and I grabbed one, sipping it.

"So where's Scott?!" Lydia yells to me.

"He's with Stiles and Kira, trying to get some pictures deleted from her phone!"

"Pictures?!"

"I was told nudes!" I shrugged. People around me gave me some odd looks.

"Hey is it alright for you to be drinking that?!" she points to my alcoholic drink in my hand, "I mean, will that make you have less control?!" Lydia yells to me. I lose my train of thought when I see Scott, Stiles, and Kira walk in.

"It's just one, what harm could that do?!" I take a sip and shrug. My eyes meet Stiles but he jumps back when some girl kisses his cheek.

He says something to Scott before running after her. Of course.

"Ya know what? I don't care, it's just a drink!" I yell to Lydia before downing the rest of my drink and grabbing two more cups.

***

My head is dizzy and I don't know what's going on right now. All I know is I've had way to much to drink and I'm dancing on some random guy.

I can see Stiles dancing with that girl from earlier and I make my way over to him. "Heeeey!" I slur.

"Hey... Are you drunk?" I nod, giggling way to much.

"Yeah, a lot!" I say and he gives me a confused look.

"How much have you had to drink? How can you be drunk? Isn't there something to do with you're healing that makes it not work?"

"Ya know, I'm missing something," I ignore him and look around at everyone else. I smile and pull of my shirt, standing in my neon pink lace crop top.

"I need to be painted! So, do you want to talk about how much I've had to drink, or do you want to paint my body?" I smile at him, bringing him over to the girl with all the glowing paint.

"I-I want to paint your body." He stutters. I pull my hair up into a bun and grab a paint brush.

"Paint away!" I giggle, handing him the brush.

He took the brush and began slowly painting my skin. It was oddly intimate, the way he was doing it. He was dotting my collarbone with paint, his eyes casually flickering up to meet mine every now and then. His movements were slow, and I found myself staring at every feature in his face as he focused on painting my body.

I felt breathless when he moved the brush up to my face, drawing a curved line across the bridge of my nose. I watched his eyes as he then painted the more dots above my left eyebrow, the whites of them glowing from the black light. We both just stared at each other for a moment after he lowered the brush.

"How does it look?" I yelled, smiling at him.

"I think I did great!" He yells cockily.

"Come on! Lets go dance!"

I grabbed his hands and pulled him in the middle over everyone. I turned around and placed my arms around his neck. Since I was drunk, I probably won't remember this, but I'm taking a risk.

I pulled his lips to mine from the grip around his neck. He was shocked at first before kissing me back. His tongue slid against my bottom lip and I let him in without a second thought.