Chapter 2

Chapter 2-

Buzzz Buzzz Buzzz! My phone vibrates in my pajama sweatpants. I climb out of Meyers arms and off the couch, stretching out all the sore muscles from that dang springy couch. I look down at my phone to see the alarm going off, what he heck? My alarm is set for 1:00p.m. so I know when to start getting ready for my classes. Noway it's really 1, there has to be a mess up. I grab Meyers arm and check his clock on his wrist. My mouth about hits the floor, my clock was wrong:It's 1:30.

How could I wake up sooo late? I mean I know we stayed up until like 6 A.M. watching movies, hooking up here and there, foreplay in the shower, cuddling on the couch, don't forget making out on the couch, everything under the sun, and anything else under the moon. Me and Meyer love to just mess around with each other. We will be joking around and then the next minute making out. We're weird like that, but that's just how I like us-Crazy, and flirty!

I finish grabbing all my crap from his apartment and shove it into my purse before walking back towards the couch. I bend down into a squat and lean in and kiss M on the lips whispering "Last night was fun," before standing back up. His eyes flutter but they don't open. I do hear him moan though, and as I'm walking out the door I swear I hear him whisper, "Don't leave me." Weird. He must be having another dream about Meagan Fox.

I head to my car and start my day with the boring-est thing possible:School. When the suns out, I resemble a cranky librarian, but when the lights go down and the night clubs open, the Anna everyone know and loves makes an appearance. Watch out club Lightning, Annas only a school day away from fake rocking this hooters chick's double date.

!Josh's P.O.V!

I feel a light amount of pressure against my lips. Then Anns mumbled, "Last night was fun," Into my lips. I was about to jump up and pull her to me, wanting to feel her sweet lips on mine again. But I had a feeling she was in a rush to get to class, today was my day off.

When she reached the doorway I whispered , almost to myself,"Don't leave me." In a cry of desperation. I hear her stop, softly chuckle to herself and walk down the hallway to my apartments elevator.

I wish she realized how serious I was when those words came out of my mouth. To me she's not just another hook up, or friend with benefits, she's my friend, my crush, my first & last love. It hurts me so much to think that i'm just another one of her 'boys' who uses her to hook up, and makes her help with things I know she doesn't like, and just another one of her 'boys' who she has no feelings towards.

I've been tempted to tell her how I feel, but I'm afraid she has no other feelings for me other than one of her boys she'd do anything for. If she rejected me eveything would change, I would rather just keep everything the way it is:Pleasant. It would be better if I knew she didn't hook up with my 4 best friends, and was actually mine. But I'll take what I can get.

I shook my head, getting all thoughts of Bells & love outa my head before I started getting ready. No matter how much I fought against these feelings images of us laughing, joking, playin around, fooling around, hooking up, making out, just plain old cuddling keep running through my mind. I would marry this girl, even if all we ever did was cuddle. If she never kissed me before I would still love her just as much, maybe even more for the magic of the mystery.

Not that I'm complaining, when we kiss I feel so much lov- My thoughts were suddenly inturuppted by a knock at the door. I run to open it and see Adam standing there or should I say one of the boys standing there, "Hey man whats up?" Adam asks me.

Now I remember why I need to forget about Annabell- We're all just one of her boys, she probably figures we just play her like she's one of our toys. Why Anna, why can't you see i'm different?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOOHHHHHHHH! She's not all of the boy's toys! So tell me what you think, comment fan vote(: