Chapter One

~*Lachlan's POV*~

We were heading to the airport to pick up Rob and Vikk when one of my favorite songs started playing.
"Boys boys boys this noise! Turn it up!" I said. Ryan turned up the radio and we all started jamming to It's Time by Imagine Dragons. When it was over, Mitch turned the radio down.
"Man, do you think we could request songs from Fortesia?" He asked.
"I dunno man. Her voice would be beast with this song though!" Ryan replied. I was curious.
"Uh... Who's Fortesia?" I asked. They both gasped, Mitch and Jerome whipped their head around to me and Ryan looked at me wide eyed in the rearview mirror. I had wide eyes too.
"She's only the most incredible singer in Saint Pete!" Mitch said.
"She only comes on Thursdays. It's the only day we actually care to go to the bar." Ryan added.
"Guys, we gotta take docklan jocklan to see her." Jerome stated.
"Oh yeah. No doubt. Let's bring the boys with us." Ryan said.

~

We picked up Rob and Vik from the airport. They were staying with us for ArcadiaCon. We all talked and caught up before we got to the bar, the guys filling Vik and Rob in on this Fortasia girl.
We walked in all together as people clapped for what I'm guessing was the end of a song. I followed everyone's gaze to the corner of the bar where a girl sat on a stool. She had brunette hair and fairly tanned skin. Her smile was bright and pearly, even from across the bar, and the way the lighting hit her, she had a big adorable dimple on her left cheek. She was beautiful all together. She got up to grab some water. She was curvy in the right places, and pretty short. I'd say probably around 5 feet tall.
The guys and I took a table pretty close to her against the wall and ordered a couple drinks. Ryan got up to ask if they could request a song. She smiled and accepted, and I could see Ryan point to me. She smiled wide and waved. I blushed and waved back. Ryan came back to sit with us and took a sip of his drink. I leaned over to him.
"What the hell did you say?" I asked.
"I requested your song for her." He replied with a wink. I rolled my eyes and sat back as she began to sing.

~

By the end of the song I was in love with her voice. That's 2 out of 4 things I need to be completely head over heels. I'm not sure if I want to be though.
"Alright guys. I hope you had fun tonight. Drink responsibly, and I'll see you next week." She put the microphone on it's stand as the lights over the corner turned off and the regular bar lights came back on. She walked over to us and sat on Mitch's lap.
"Hi buddy!" She said, putting emphasis on the "d" like Vikk does sometimes. Mitch smiled hugged her and she kissed his head. She looked over to me, Rob, and Vik.
"Who are your friends?" She asked, her beautiful smile still holding up.
"Fortesia, this is Rob, Vik, and Lachlan." Mitch said pointing to us.
"I told you, Hughes, when I'm off duty you call me Ellie, remember?" She said.
"Yes ma'am." Mitch said and saluted her. She playfully slapped his face. I was just staring. When I realized I was, I took a sip of my drink.
"You're awfully quiet." She said. I felt everyone looking. I looked up.
"Who, me?" I said stupidly.
"Yeah! You scared of me?" She said with a wink. I blushed slightly.
"Uh, no, I just... Uh..."
"Lachlan's got a crush on the lady!" Jerome half shouted.
"Shut up, ya jag!" I responded, my face resembling of a tomato. Ellie got off of Mitch's lap and came over to me.
"Come on. We can go talk outside." She said with a smile. I followed her as she held my arm, getting glares and glances as we walked past. She seemed to ignore them. She took me over to one of the tables they had on a little balcony in the back. She pulled out a chair for me.
"Thank you." I said smiling. She sat across and held out her hand.
"Elliot," she said, "but everyone calls me Ellie." She smiled.
"Lachlan." I replied and shook her hand.
"I love your accent. I've never been to Australia." She said.
"It's beautiful. You know, when you're not trying to be killed by everything." I said. She giggled.

We ended up by taking for an hour straight until the guys were ready to leave. They had come out to find us alone.
"Oh, sorry. We're gonna head out. Everyone else is gone and Ryan's hammered. Meet you in the car?" Mitch said.
"Yeah. I'll be there in a minute." I replied. I looked back to Ellie. Her straight face turned into a smile.
"It was nice meeting you Lachlan. You're a very sweet guy. Funny, too. I'd love to do this again sometime." She said. My heart fluttered in my chest.
"Of course. Um.. Can I have your number?" I asked. She pulled out a pen and wrote it down on my hand. She put a little smiley face and heart next to it with her name. We parted ways with smiles. I think I'm her new number one fan...

A/N
Ayyooo chapter one of this new thingy thing. Hope you enjoyed <3
Laterrr