Chapter 11

"And the winner... Of the voice... Season 12 is..." Carson started. I held on to my new friend Arianne, team Gwen, who was an incredible singer who is just amazing in every way. I was so lucky to work along side her and be in the battle round with her. "Arianne Louise!" I screamed and hugged her tight. I was honestly so happy for her. I wasn't upset in the slightest. I got to work on my voice with one of my favorite artists. I hugged him and thanked him as well as Blake, Gwen, and Pharrell.

I met the guys in the back room and we all hugged. They told me how proud they were of me and all that nice stuff. The camera guy asked for my final words.
"I'm not even upset I didn't win. I'm so happy for Arianne. We became such good friends over the last couple weeks. And I'm just so lucky to have had the opportunity to work with one of my favorite artists and even sing a duet with him. This is definitely something I'll never forget. I love you, Ari!" They thanked me and the guys and I were off.

I was looking at all the pictures from the parties we had and following back my new friends on Twitter. Adam mentioned me in a tweet.

"Congrats to @ TheRealAriL of #TeamGwen ! Big shout out to my girl @ TheEllieT for coming out! #TeamAdamForLife !"
I smiled, favorited and retweeted the tweet and replied.
"An honor to work with you and call you my friend :) "

Ryan had bought the songs I performed on iTunes and the guys were awfully singing along. I smiled the whole time and cuddled with Lachlan as we made our way back to the hotel for our last night. We decided just to walk around a small shopping plaza to pass the time. Lachlan was holding my hand and I was looking in all the windows. I looked in one in particular and the guys went into the one next door. Someone had walked into me, dropping their bag.
"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." I said, dropping to help pick up the bag. I touched the familiar hand accidentally and looked up. "Dean." I finally said. He swallowed.
"Elliot." He took me in his arms. "God I honestly thought I'd never see you again."
"Me neither, Dean. How have you been?"
"I've been better. Sam and I are doing good though. How are you?" Lachlan came out before I could say anything and held me, kissing my head, looking at Dean.
"I, uh... I've been good. Um... Dean, this is Lachlan. Lachlan, this is Dean." Dean held out his hand. Lachlan shook it.
"Thank you." Lachlan said. Dean had a questioning face. "Thank you for taking care of her when I couldn't. I honestly never thought I'd see her again. And if I did, what she would be like."
"No problem, I think. We had our fun, but I see it was for the best we split." Dean smiled. Sam honked the horn near by. "I'll, uh... See you around Ell."
"Yeah." I replied with a smile. I looked down when he left.
"That was him, huh? Seems like a nice guy." Lachlan said.
"Very." I responded. The guys were done in the store so we kept walking. They walked ahead of us, talking about whatever, Lachlan and I trailing a few yards behind, me holding his arm. After a few moments if silence, he spoke up.
"How would you feel if I enlisted?"
"Enlisted... As in, the army?"
"Yeah." I felt a chill run down my spine.
"Not very good, I guess. You'll be gone for a long time. 5 months in boot camp and months or even years if you get deployed. Lachlan, no."
"You're right, Ell. I can't be away from you for that long." He kissed my head. I felt a little wave of relief. We passed by a store for just baby things and I stopped, Lachlan stopping a moment after me. He held me from behind as we looked in the window. I smiled at the cute dresses and little plaid shirts. He kissed my head.
"Someday." He said. I smiled. A woman walked out carrying a bag with one hand and her husband's in the other, her baby in a sling. I made a pouty face like I do when I look at something cute. I can't wait to have my own family.

"Come on, slow asses!" Mitch yelled.I chuckled and Lachlan and I went to catch up.

~

We got back late, around 2 am. Lachlan and I went to our room. He went right into the shower and I went after him. We were quiet until we finally lay down. We were too tired. I faced him. He put a hand on my cheek and stroked it with his thumb. I stared lovingly into his baby blues as he did so, scootching closer and snuggling up to him, resting a hand on his chest. He held my head close and stroked my hair. I felt safe.
"Good night, Princess." He kissed my head.
"Good night Lachy."

~

It was a hectic morning the next day, rushing to get everything together. It didn't help that we went to bed late and out plane left in 2 hours. We called a cab to the airport.
"You got everything?" I asked Lachlan. He was putting a small gift bag into his suitcase.
"Not quite."
"What do you mean? What are you missing?" He pulled up the bar on his wheeled suitcase and rolled it over, putting my bag on his and he picked me up by my hips, carrying my over his shoulder.
"Now I do!" He said. The guys laughed at me as we made our way down the hall.

~

We were waiting for our plane when the waiting area started filling up quick. A few people recognized me from the show. Only a couple episodes had aired. I set up the DVR back home to record the season to see how the first episode especially came out. I leaned on Lachlan as we waited. He was on his phone, looking at baby names. I smiled.
"What are you thinking?" I asked. He shrugged, a smile plastered on his face.
"I like Luna." He said.
"I like it, too. Especially when you say it in your accent." I giggled and kissed his cheek. "Luna Power. Cute."
"And if it's a boy you'll name it after me right?" Ryan said.
"No me!" Mitch.
"You guys are crazy. It's obviously gonna be me." Jerome.
"I actually like the name Castiel." I said, "It's different. Like our family." The guys smiled. I think they liked it too. I won't be ready to have one for a while. Not until I have a steady job and my own house.

~

We got home at 3:30. I ran and plopped on the couch and turned on the TV. Everyone sat around, Lachlan making popcorn. When we were all sat down, I put on the first episode. It came out beautifully.
"Oh god, I'm so gross." I laughed.
"Shhhh." Lachlan said, putting a hand on my mouth. That's his new thing whenever I put myself down. It's kind of cute.

There was a cut to the guys in the room, watching me on stage. They were so focused with prayer hands.
"You guys prayin' over there?" I said with a chuckle. Adam turned his chair. Ryan, Mitch, and Jerome cheered. Lachlan dropped to his knees and cried of happiness. Like actual tears. "Awwwww babyyyyy how cute are you." I hugged Lachlan. He was smiling wide.

The episode ended and we changed the channel. Lachlan squeezed me from the side and started pecking at my cheeks, eventually tipping me over on my side and just laying there. I was having a giggling fit.
"Aww my girlfriend's so pretty. She's so cute. She's so talented. Awwww." He was embarrassing me but I loved it. Eventually all the guys came over and made a pig pile, all saying "awwwww." I have the weirdest family ever. And I wouldn't have it any other way..

A/n
Awe cute chapter. You're welcome
Later