Chapter 11: Funeral Revelations

Kali went and sat back on the cot leaning her back against the wall. The only sounds were her breathing and the roar of the furnace. She listened hard to see if she could hear Freddy or the two boys she had pulled in but soon gave up figuring he took them to the boiler room.

She finally decided to make use of her time alone and focused making a large stand up mirror appear before her. Looking into the mirror she concentrated and made some of her features change including her clothes. She experimented making herself look like Angela then Andy and also practiced making various objects appear and disappear. After a few minutes of that she made the mirror disappear and practiced appearing in different spots around the room and walked up the walls and across the ceiling.

No too long after that she became satisfied that she still knew how to do everything that Angela had taught her when the workbench caught her eye.

She walked over to the workbench on the far wall and examined all the tools and pieces of metal lying about. It looked like he had been making something but she couldn't tell what. Her eyes rested on a piece of cloth covering something at the end of the table sitting next to the small sharpening wheel.

She hesitantly approached it and picked up the piece of cloth revealing a glove that looked oddly familiar. Picking it up she realized that is was her glove, the unfinished one that was sitting in her room, only this one was finished with freshly sharpened blades similar to the ones Freddy had.

"Is this for me?" She asked aloud to herself.

"Actually it is." Freddy rasped behind her making her jump and she dropped the glove to the table. "The kids at your school sure are afraid of some strange things." He chuckled making his blades clink together. The sound made Kali look down at them and they were dripping with fresh blood. Freddy stepped towards her and she panicked and appeared at the other end of the room. Freddy growled and turned in her direction. Just before he made it to her she appeared back at the other end of the room only this time Freddy had his bladed hand around her throat.

"This is my world, you think you can get away from me, well think again." His grip tightened around her throat.

"I'm sorry." Kali choked out and Freddy lifted her off the ground. "I won't... do it again... Just don't... hurt me." She pleaded and he dropped her to the floor gasping for breath.

"You're lucky you're waking up in a few minutes." He warned her as he picked up her glove off the workbench. "You need to take this with you. I'll need it later." He held it out to her as she got to her feet and stared at him in disbelief.

"There's no way in hell I'm letting you kill people with my body!" She pointed her finger at him and he smiled devilishly back at her.

They both stood there for a moment staring into each other when Freddy suddenly grabbed onto Kali and pulled her up against him with her back to his chest. She tried to struggle out of his grip, but Freddy held firmly onto her scarred wrist and slid the glove onto her hand and folded her hands together tucking them into her chest making sure her hands weren't touching him. He held her like that and after a few seconds of holding her in that position she faded from the dream world.

Freddy let out a breath of relief and he let himself fall into the cot against the wall. He was actually afraid of doing that for fear that he would accidentally get himself pulled out with her. Luckily for him whoever made the rules of his dream realm made it so nothing could be pulled out of the dream world unless the person waking had both the palms of their hands on him or the object they were pulling out.

Getting pulled out wasn't that bad, all he had to do was fall asleep to get back, and he could even pull people back in with him, but he wasn't ready for that, at least not yet.