Chapter 6: Admitting What You Really Want

"Wow..." Angela said trying not to laugh after Kali finished telling her everything that she just went through in the dream world with Freddy. "... That's kinda funny."

"How is that funny?!" Kali was becoming annoyed. Angela didn't seem to understand how serious all this was to her.

"Oh come on you can't tell me that you didn't see this coming. It was going to happen sooner or later. I mean come on, you're obsessed with him." Angela explained casually.

"That was different that was before I knew he was real, this is completely different." Kali tried to explain.

"Oh whatever you're just in denial." Angela teased.

"No I'm not! I can't like him! I like Wes..." Kali knew Angela was right but didn't want to admit it to herself.

"I know you like Wes, but that doesn't mean that you don't want Freddy." Angela pointed out. Kali ran her fingers over the cut on her cheek and gave Angela a scared look.

"What the hell is wrong with me?" Kali slumped down and held her head in her hands.

"Oh come on it's not that bad. So what he's a demonic dream killer and you kinda have lusty feelings towards him." Angela put a hand on her shoulder in an attempt to comfort her.

Kali exhaled loudly. "Let's just not talk about it anymore, I don't want to think about it."

"Alright, if you say so... so how are we going to get rid of their bodies?" Angela changed the subject.

"Just gotta get the truck going in the right direction and let it drive itself into something." Kali explained trying to get Freddy off of her mind.

"Sounds easy enough." Angela jumped up and out of the bed of the truck followed by Kali. Angela opened the driver's side door and quickly jumped back putting her hand over her mouth. "Holy shit...".

Kali looked inside and Trudy was a bloody mess. She rolled her eyes and ignored the metallic scent of blood that was filling her nostrils. Reaching over Trudy she turned the key in the truck and put it into neutral. "You can push from the back." She ordered and Angela gladly walked towards the back of the truck happy to be away from all the blood.

"Hold on a sec." Kali said and ran up the driveway to an old pile of bricks and grabbed two before heading back to the truck. She set them just inside the cab on the floor. They both pushed and Kali steered. They ended up pushing it down the street and turned it onto the main road. Luckily Kali lived in a neighborhood that was so far from the main part of town that there were no street lights making it easier to get away with what they were doing.

Once the truck was aimed in the direction of the freeway Angela helped Kali to put the truck in drive and they both stood about two feet from the truck each with a brick in hand. Angela tried to throw her brick on the gas pedal first and barely missed it. Kali threw hers and it landed right on top of Angela's and it gave it just enough height to help it hit the gas pedal. They both jumped back as the truck took off down the road.

Neither of them looked back. Kali walked Angela to her car that was parked a few houses down the street from hers. "So when will I get to see you? I'm going to be so lonely at school without you!" Angela gave Kali a hug.

"I have to go and get my assignments that I'm going to miss, so I'll come say hi to you. I promise. Now go get some sleep!" Kali hugged her again.

"I will, but so should you." Angela winked at her.

"Naw-ah, no way, at least not tonight... Dammit this sucks, every time I fall asleep I'm going to have to deal with him. There's gotta be a way around him." Kali groaned.