Chapter 18: Asylum Welcome

"Does Wesley know?" Kali demanded as Wesley's Mom came at her with a needle making her suddenly stop.

"Of course not. He doesn't need to know. It'll only create problems and then we'll have to bring him here." She said as she took some of Kali's blood.

"But he knows about me, he's the reason you assholes found me!" Kali screamed and Wesley's Mom shook her head.

"Yes but he doesn't need to know. We've worked too hard to keep him free of that bastard. Besides we already had an eye on you once we heard what happened at that graduation party." She explained eyeing the F scar on her chest. "He gave you that didn't he?" She asked pointing to her fresh scar.

"I'm not telling you anything!" She screamed attempting to wiggle free of her restraints but it was no use. "How are you giving him his Hypnocil then?!"

"The same way we give it to the entire town. It's in some of our food at home especially in his Dr. Pepper since he drinks that the most. Now we're all done here would you like to shower before you get taken to you room?" She asked sweetly as if all of this was a daily routine. Kali glared at her before barely nodding and two large men unstrapped her and held onto her tight as she kicked and struggled to get away from them.

"He'll find out eventually!" Kali screamed back at the woman as the burly men dragged her down a hallway and threw her into a small bathroom locking the door behind her. She fell into a heap on the floor and slowly began to undress herself.

As she started the water in the shower she smelled herself. The faint smell of burnt flesh made a tear stream down her face. She was really here in this hell. There was no way Freddy would come after her even with how strong he was. He was too afraid of failing and letting Sam down. Would he even come for her? The things they shared, they did. Maybe he was only using her. She wished she could've heard everything he said to her before he faded away from the Hypnocil. There were a million things he could've said. He did sound upset about not being able to help her, but that could have only of been because he needed her to get to Sam. She sat in the shower letting the water run down her body as she sobbed loudly into her hands.

She was dragged to her room in nothing but a bath robe and the other patients in the hallway stared at her as she screamed and struggled to get away from the two men the whole way there. They threw her into her room with a fresh pair of clothes.

"Dr. Zerset will be here shortly so I suggest you get dressed." The shorter of the two said before locking the door behind them. She put on the clothes they had given her, a blue pair of pajama pants with a purple tank top.

Her room looked different from the rooms she saw when studying the lab for a way out in the dream world. In this one the vents were smaller and placed in the ceiling, walls, and floor. There was even a camera in every corner kept behind safety glass in the wall. Looking out the small barred window on her door she could see down the hallway. One hall went straight in front of her room and the other went on either side all lined with rooms making a large T. All the other rooms had their doors open and the patients were wandering freely.

Sitting on her bed she was surprised to find how comfortable it was. She laid down resting her head on the large overly fluffed pillow. Closing her eyes she attempted to bring herself to Freddy only to appear in the odd classroom where she had first seen him. Concentrating as hard as she could she tried to pull herself to him, then him to her only giving herself a strong headache. She sat up in bed holding her head in pain. Whatever kind of Hypnocil they had given her it prevented her from pulling him back to her.

"What were you just trying to do?" An older man in a lab coat asked locking the door behind him. He pulled a tissue out of the inside pocket of his lab coat and handed it to her. He was tanned and his brown hair was parted perfectly in the middle stopping just above his ears, his small round glasses magnified his light brown eyes. She glared at him until she felt a drop of blood on her hand. She wiped her nose with the tissue and held her head back.