nineteen : are those panties?

(don't read this if ur uncomfortable with sex and stuff of that nature.)

"sorry about them," josh sighs, as he hands tyler a drink. "'s okay" tyler mumbles as he takes a swig. josh can see his friends and a few others forming a circle on the carpet, josh laughs.

"hey tyler, wanna play truth or dare with them?" josh asks, tugging tyler towards the group.

a few minutes later and the two are totally engrossed in the game, josh's friends are slowly beginning to warm up to tyler. tyler laughs loudly at the sight of gerard and brendon making out across from him.

before he can process, it's his turn to be asked. "tyler! truth or dare?" brendon questions excitedly, tyler deciding to be brave and because he's had one too many cups of beer says "dare."

brendon ponders for a moment, "well i would totally dare you to give 'no homo' pete over here the best lap dance of his life but, i think josh would kill me."
brendon smirks slightly and pete slaps him across the head, "so im gonna say, you can give josh one instead."

tyler's mouth falls open and he starts stuttering madly, he doesn't really know how to give a lap dance. he feels josh place a hand on his lowerback "you don't have to do anything you're uncomfortable with ty, dare or not."

tyler gulps and nods his head, "i'll do it." the circle cheers and brendon claps his hands together, tyler see's gerard fumbling with the stereo on the coffee table and suddenly 'hold me down,' by halsey is blaring through the speakers.

tyler hears a few girls in the kitchen cheer at the song choice and tyler gulps. he turns to josh, and god josh looks so hot right now. tyler looks up innocently and the group goes silent, he leans forward and places a rough kiss onto josh's lips before crawling forward and straddling his hips.

josh licks his lips, he cant help but feel kind of bad about having his innocent tyler doing this. but those thoughts leave his mind as soon as tyler nibbles on josh's earlobe and slowly rolls his hips against josh's crotch.

josh lets a low groan escape his lips, he hears the music pick up and tyler starts full on grinding his hips against josh. a series of cursewords fall from josh's lips as he watches tyler rock his hips against his own.

tyler pulls his bottom lip in between his teeth out of concentration as he slowly grinds against josh, he can feel josh's cock pressing against him lightly and he smirks. suddenly tyler remembers something.

he grinds down once more, making his jeans ride down slightly; revealing a slither of red lace that only josh would notice. jesus, are those fucking panties? josh thinks, licking his lips at the idea of tyler's ass in the lace material.

tyler slides off of josh's lap and the group cheers loudly, tyler isn't planning on playing anymore though; so he stands up, sending josh a wink before walking towards the stairs.

"you better go after him, josh," brendon shouts mockingly, josh glares, adjusting his jeans to make his hard-on less obvious as he stands to follow tyler.

he pads behind tyler closely, tyler makes a sharp turn into the bathroom and josh follows him inside. in a quick flash tyler's locking the door and sinking to his knees infront of josh.

he looks up innocently and josh nods his head, his bottom lip caught between his teeth. tyler fumbles with josh's zipper and tugs his skinny jeans down until they hit the floor.

tyler's brown eyes widen at the large bulge in josh's boxers and josh cant help but smirk slightly, suddenly he remembers about the red lace hidden under tyler's jeans. "baby, as much as i want you to suck me off, take off your jeans first." josh orders and tyler flushes red.

tyler stands up for a moment and swiftly tugs down his jeans and pulls them off, and fuck, josh was right because tyler's ass looks incredible in the red panties. josh squeezes tyler's ass and presses his hips against tyler's bulge. "you look so pretty in these, angel." tyler lets out a strangled moan and sinks back to his knees, mouthing at josh's bulge through his boxers.

"fuck," josh breathes out as tyler tugs down josh's boxers in one swift motion, josh's cock springs up and tyler curls his hand around the base. "you're so big, joshie" tyler marvels, and josh wants to cum right there and then.

"suck." josh orders, because god, he cant handle tyler looking at him like that anymore. tyler leans down and kitten licks the tip before taking all of josh's cock into his mouth.

josh lets out a strangled groan and tangles his fingers in tylers lovely thick hair, causing tyler to hum around josh's dick. he starts to bob his head up and down, moving his hand in time with his mouth.

josh arches his back and his head hits the wall with a thud, he groans loudly and opens his eyes to see tyler's swollen lips stretched around his cock and his puppy dog eyes looking up at josh innocently through long lashes.

"fuck, princess you look so good like this," josh stutters and suddenly tyler is pulling off with a 'pop' and josh groans at the loss but tyler licks a strip up josh's cock and dips his thumb into josh's slit.

"im g-gonna cum soon baby," josh chokes out before moaning deeply, tyler takes josh into his mouth again and fuck josh's cock hits the back of tyler's throat and tylers eyelashes are fluttering and josh is coming all over tylers mouth and tongue with a strangled moan.

-and holy fuck; tyler swallows all of josh's cum and licks his lips clean and josh doesn't think he's seen anything hotter.

"do you uh- want me to return the favour?" josh asks, eyeing tyler's leaking cock through his panties.

tyler shakes his head, "no, its okay joshie."

(tell me if that was bad or whatever, i've never written smut before! i'm sorry if its shit)