Believe The Impossible - Chapter 13

Hey guys please read the important note at the bottom pretty please I would like to ask all who are reading a question….please read the note and thank you to all who do. Oh yea before I forget to all of those who are confuse I am very very sorry Cloud and Zack aren’t twins I forgot to change that. Sorry for the confusion.

Well enjoy!

Chapter 13

Zack’s P.O.V.

“I'm SO sorry Cloud” I said. I was crying. I was worried about him I know dad is watching us and he could have caught Cloud and made his pack even stronger than it is now. He could give them what Cloud has if they were strong enough to handle it. I hugged Cloud and stopped crying. I can’t cry anymore! I'm not a child anymore.

“Look Cloud I'm really sorry I didn’t mean to say that to you. Please forgive me.” I said.

“I will always forgive kp you. You’re my brother and you saved my life.” He said. patting my back.

“thank you” I mumbled just loud enough for him to hear. I walked into the living room where Taylor and Katie sat. Katie got up and started walking towards the door.

“Katie where are you going?” I asked.

“I'm going for a walk” she said opening the door.

“don’t go alone. it’s too dangerous.” I said.

“Zack its ok. She will be fine” Taylor told me. Putting a hand on my shoulder.

“stay within range” Cloud said. When he means range he means like stay near so he can see what you’re feeling to make sure you’re ok.

“I will” she said closing the door behind her. I hope she will be ok.

Paige’s P.O.V.

‘cloud?’ I said through the mind link. ’da*m it! Cloud answer me!’  why isn’t he listening? Ugh I finally got our son back. I'm leaving I'm tired of being in this hell hole.

“hey Jacob listen to me.” I said grabbing his head so he would look at me “me and you are going on a trip that you can’t tell anybody about ok?” he nodded his head. “I will pack your clothes and you just pack anything else ok?” I said. He nodded and ran up to his room. I started pack clothes. Ok all we need is a couple pairs of clothes, some pajamas, and other personal items.

Ok all ready.

“you already Jacob?” I asked walking up to his room.

“yup.” He said walking out of his room and closing the door behind him. He had a backpack.

“what's in the bag?” I asked him while walking down the stairs.

“well…uhh…I have some toys and my iPod and emergency phone,” he said. I stared at him.

“what? Who got you all that?” I questioned.

“grandpa did. He said to call him just in case there was an emergency” he said like it was no big deal. I took his phone. ”hey!”  he protested.

“calm down I'm just putting daddy’s number in here so if anything happens you call him not grandpa ok?” he nodded but them gave me a confused look.

“but isn’t daddy dead?” he asked with sad eyes. I kneeled down and hugged him.

“no daddy is still alive but grandpa can’t know that ok?” he nodded. If anyone asks you where we are going tell them the beach ok?” he nodded again then I made him out some swimming trunks on. I put my bikini on but I put clothes over it. I put are bags in my car while no one was looking. After I finished I grabbed our towels for “the beach” and we started getting into the car. I buckled Jacob's seatbelt and then of course Justin just has to show up.