Believe The Impossible - Chapter Seven

Hey guy I think I haven’t mentioned Aerith enough so here u guys go…haha enjoy!

Chapter 7

Aerith’s P.O.V.

(At the hospital)

Where am I? I'm in a white room. What happened? Oh yea my asthma attack…I must be in the hospital…huh? Where’s Luis? Where did he go? I was about to get up but I realized my eyes aren’t open. That’s weird. Then I heard Luis and that guy talking. Then I heard the door open my eyes snapped open and I sat up. There he was…he looked so…hot… I just wanted to run up and kiss him. Never letting him go. I wanted him. No I needed him. Then he sat down on the bed beside me and took in a deep breath.

“I know we just must. My name is Zack. But I should tell you that….umm…” he hesitated

“Tell me what Zack?” I asked.

“I'm your mate” no way! I sat there for a moment and then I jumped on him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

“Thank you” I whispered in his ear. I put my nose up to his neck and inhaled. This was my mate. I now know his sent and it was mouthwatering. Words cannot describe how good he smells. He wrapped his arms around my waist and we just sat there.

“You’re welcome” he whispered back. His hot breath made me shiver. We sat there for I don’t know how long. And then he picked me up by my waist and looked at me.

 “I'm sorry I have to go” then he kissed me on the lips and then sat me down on the bed. Then he was gone…..Oh My Gosh. He kissed me! He just stole my first kiss! My heart was thumping. I finally have a mate…but why did he kiss me? Zack I like that name….Zack…

Taylor’s P.O.V.

I was really bored at home and my wolf was dying to get out so I went into the woods stripped my clothes off and set them on a tree then shifted. My wolf was black with a grey strip going down her back. Not as cool as Zack’s or Cloud’s wolf but still cool. I started to run. I loved running. I kept running until I saw another wolf. It knew it was a male because it was much bigger than me but definitely not as big as Zack and Cloud. He was like a chocolate brown wolf.

‘Walk up to him’ my wolf commanded. ‘But quietly’ I did I wanted to I had an urge to. I went as quietly as I could. Them I stepped on a branch and it snapped in half. His head turned and he looked at me. I started shaking. He took a step forward.

‘Don’t run’ my wolf said to me. But I didn’t listen I bolted away.

‘Stop!’ my wolf yelled. I was about to until I realized he was chasing me. Oh no! I did the first thing I could think of.

‘Zack help me!’ I yelled in his head hoping he would hear me.

‘What? Why? Where are you?’ he asked question after question.

‘I'm in the woods by the end of the territory and some wolf is chasing me please hurry!’ then I couldn’t hear him anymore. Then a few minutes later I saw him and Cloud running in my direction. I was about to stop.

 ‘Don’t stop I'm jumping over you’ he yelled me. Then he jumped over me and landed right in front of the other wolf. Cloud was right next to him. They were both baring their teeth and growling. Then Cloud stopped and lifted his head up.

‘Taylor, Zack let’s go home’ he said in our minds. I hesitated because my wolf was protesting but she could not disobey the Alpha. Then I started walking home and Cloud followed behind me. Then I looked back at Zack and saw him crouched down and lunged at the wolf. As soon as he did that Cloud sprinted after him jumped up grabbed his tail and yanked him backwards. He started dragging him away. I looked back at the wolf and he was shocked. Then Cloud dropped Zack’s tail and we all headed home. We ate dinner then I showered and laid down on my bed. I kept tossing and turning. I couldn’t sleep. I kept thinking about that wolf.

‘Cloud I can’t sleep’ I said in his mind. I knew he was awake because he couldn’t sleep either.

‘That wolf that was chasing you…he is you mate isn’t he?’ he asked.

‘I think so’ I replied.

‘You better tell Zack…you know how he gets if you hide stuff from him.’ He said. I knew I had to. So I got up and started walking into Zack’s room. When I opened the door he was sleeping so soundly. How does he sleep so soundly when he found his mate? What a weirdo.

 “Zack” I called shaking him.

“Zack wake up you idiot” Then I jumped on him.

“Ahhh! Get the f*ck off of me!” he yelled. I got off if him and sat down by him on the bed.

“Shh! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Look a need to talk to you!” I said putting a hand over his mouth.

“Eww get your hand off of me!” he yelled.

“Ok ok just be quiet” I said putting her hands up.

“Ok fine. So what do you want to talk about?” he asked

“Ummm…..well….i kind of think….that….” I hesitated.

“Think what” he asked.

“I kind of think that, that guy that was chasing might be my…ummm….mate” then he stood up.

“What?!” he yelled. I lowered my head.

“I think that guy was my mate” I said quietly but I knew he could hear me. Then he jumped out of his window.

“ZACK!” I screamed. Looking out the window for him. Then Cloud ran in the room.

“What’s going on?!” he asked.

“Zack just jumped out of the window and I don’t know where he went!” I yelled. I didn’t mean to but I was scared. I started crying.

“It’s ok Taylor. He will come back. He can take care of himself.” He said hugging me. “Look ill make you a deal. If he doesn't come back by tomorrow morning then I will go out and look for him ok?” I nodded my head. Then Cloud picked me up and put me in my bed.

“Goodnight” I said to him. He turned around.

“Goodnight” then he closed my door. Then I fell to sleep.

*Taylor’s Dream*

I saw in the woods running looking for something. I had no idea what I was looking for but I kept looking. Then I saw Zack he was fighting another wolf. They were snapping at each other and growling. I was terrified.

“Zack” I yelled but neither of them looked in my direction. They just kept fighting. Them the other wolf lunged at Zack and grabbed him by the throat. I screamed it squeezed his neck. Then Zack stopped moving.

*End of Dream*

“ZACK” I screamed waking up. I was all sweaty and sticky. Eww. Then Cloud came in.

“Taylor what's wrong?” he asked then I told him about my dream. We went and check in Zack’s room to see if he was in there but he was nowhere to be found. Zack where did you go?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So? what did you think?

Comment!

Vote!

Thanks!(: