Believe The Impossible - Chapter Ten

Hey guys sorry I haven’t updated lately! We had 2 really bad storms and my basement flooded twice!): it’s all good now haha well enjoy! And don’t forgot to

Comment!
Vote!

Chapter 10

Zack’s P.O.V.

Oh thank goodness it’s Cloud. I don’t know how much more I can run. I was bleeding a lot and I knew I have lost too much blood. My vision was starting to become blurry and I was slowing down. I was panicking. What if they catch me before I make it to Cloud?! I pushed myself and ran faster. It hurt but I'm not going back to dad’s pack. Not now. Not ever. Then I passed Cloud. I felt relieved but I couldn’t stay conscious any longer and I blacked out.

Cloud’s P.O.V.

Zack is getting closer good. After he passes me I knew I would probably be very tired but I got to stop them. Zack was bleeding pretty badly and he was slowing down. Come on Zack don’t give up now. I could feel him panicking. Then he started running faster and more blood started coming out. Then he passed me and then I used my power to its limit. I calmed all the wolves down and they all stopped and looked confused. I stood up as tall as I could and I made them feel scared. They looked at me and cowered down. They bowed their heads and ran. I just hope they don’t figure out what happened and come back. I turned to look at Zack he was still in wolf form but he was out cold. I pulled out my cell phone and called Taylor.

“Hello?” she answered on the first ring.

“Hey Taylor. I found Zack and he is bleeding pretty badly I need help to take him to the Alpha Nogueras. I need you and Katie to come down to her house and help me take him there.” I said using my Alpha tone. I know she doesn't like Alpha Nogueras. She says he seems like bad news and we shouldn’t trust him. I don’t trust him but we need somewhere to stay for now. I'm going to pretend I trust him and see what happens. I have a feeling he will betray me is I trust him too much. So for now I will just fake it. He won’t be able to tell the difference.

“Ok. But I'm only doing this for Zack” she said then hung up. I started laughing I couldn’t help it. Then Zack changed back to himself. I am not bringing him anywhere near Alpha Nogueras’s females naked. They would surely flirt with him and it would drive him crazy. I found his clothes and when I did he was awake.

“Hey” he said. He was still weak but he was slowly regaining his strength.

“Hey. Now that you are awake here you go” I said tossing him his clothes. “You might want that. We are taking you to Alpha Nogueras to get checked by their pack doctors.” I used my Alpha tone because he, like Taylor, doesn't trust him.

“No! I'm not going! I'm fine!” he yelled. I could tell he wasn’t ok he couldn’t get up. He has Alpha blood in him to. It was worth a try though.

“Ok so if you can walk by yourself you don’t have to go” I said challenging him. I knew he couldn’t walk and he is stubborn.

“Fine” he snapped. He tried getting up and he couldn’t. He kept trying and trying. I couldn’t take it anymore.

“Ok fine stop I don’t like seeing you in pain.” I said looking away. “Look ill make you a deal you won’t have to go to Alpha Nogueras’s place.” Now he was paying attention. “But you have to let someone come and treat you.” He groaned but agreed. I pulled out my phone and dialed Aerith’s number. She answered very quickly.