Believe The Impossible - Chapter Eight

Chapter 8

Zack’s P.O.V.

I can’t believe that he is her mate! After jumping out of the window I shifted my wolf was dying to get out. I ran and ran. I didn’t know where to go. Where should I go? Where can I stay?

‘Zack!’ Cloud yelled. His voice filling my mind.

‘What do you want?!’ I yelled back.

‘Come home’ he said. Then I started to slow down I thought about it for a minute before I responded.

‘Why?’ I challenged.

‘NOW!’ he yelled using his Alpha tone. My wolf whined and of course he heard it.

‘I'm sorry. I didn’t mean that…I miss you Zack. Please come home....’ he said. He sounded like he was about to cry. He never cries. Not for anything. He must really mean it.

‘give me some time to clear my head’ I said ‘ then maybe I will come back’

‘well where will you go?’ he asked.

‘ill go to cousin Katie’s house. I haven’t seen her for a while.’ I said heading towards her house. Katie was older than us about 25 now. She is I little shorter than me and has brown hair with blonde highlights. Her wolf is weird. It’s like a greenish black. I've never seen a wolf like that before.

‘ok tell her I said “hi” and don’t stay gone to long ok?’ he said.

‘ok I promise. I will be home soon’ then I ran to Katie’s house. I miss Katie so much I can’t wait to see her. I wonder if she has changed at all. Well I’ll find out soon.

Unknown P.O.V.

I was running through the woods looking for that wolf. I smelled him and his sent was strong too. He was just here. Then it got really strong and I stopped as I spotted him. It looked like he was thinking real hard.

‘hey boss. I found him.’ I said into my boss’s head. ‘you said he was black with grey and white stripes going down his back right?’

‘yes that’s him…that’s my son’ boss said.

‘alright now what do I do?’ I was ready for some action even though I was a little afraid to fight him because he is huge. And I was alone. I don’t know why he always sends me alone.

‘just follow him and when you find out where he stops let me know then I will send some back up for you and you guys better catch him this time.’ He said. Then I remember last time we failed…

*FLASHBACK*

I was chasing them. Running and running as fast as I could but I couldn’t catch up they were too fast. Although the only ones I was chasing was the daughter, the mother and the younger son. The oldest one was still past out from what boss did to him. They were carrying him yet they were still so fast and them I lost them. When I got back boss was furious. He wanted his mate back. He didn’t really care about the kids but at the same time he did. I felt bad for those kids. He did research to create stronger wolfs. And created this stuff. The kids refused to take it. So he forced them to. But only the oldest one because he feared the others would die. He didn’t care for the oldest. Well I also felt bad for the oldest because the only one we managed to get was his mate and boss took his anger out on her. He beat her and raped her. I'm sure his son knew already. I'm surprised he hasn’t come back to save her. That is if he is still alive.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

After 4 years we finally found them. Let’s see Zack should be 17 by now and Cloud if he is alive is 20. Those poor kids. At least they have their mother with them. Well if we can catch him all the boss is going to do is the same thing he did to him oldest son. I don’t want him to have to go through the same pain his brother did. They don’t deserve this but I can’t disobey him. He is my Alpha, my leader. He raised me as his own. I can’t disobey his I just can’t.

I followed him until he reached a house. Then he looked around and shifted back and changed back into his clothes. Thankfully he didn’t spot me. Though he was looking right in my direction. Then he knocked on the door and walked in.

‘hey boss I followed him and he walked into a house. I think he is staying there’ I said in his mind.

‘good, good. I will send back up immediately. Don’t lose sight of him.’ He said using his Alpha tone.

‘yes sir!’ then I didn’t hear him anymore. After a few minutes back up came then we headed towards the house.

Zack’s P.O.V.

(20 minutes before the back up comes)

Someone was following me. But who was it? I couldn’t tell. This person sent I did recognize but I couldn’t remember who it was. So I ran and then I found Katie’s house. I looked around and I found the person. All I knew was that it was a male and he looked familiar but I couldn’t remember who it was. Then I pretended I didn’t see him and shifted and put my clothes on. Then I knocked on her door.

“ye- I cut her off pushing her into her house.

“Zack!” she yelled pulling me into a hug. I hugged he back them pulled away.

“look I know this is sudden but I need you to pack some clothes and come with me. I was planning on staying here for a few days but someone is following me and they are probably calling for back up as we speak. So please hurry and we need to get out of here like now!” I pushed her and she did as I said because she trusted me. When she was finished we ran outside but it was too late…..we were surrounded.

Hope you guys liked it please! Please! Please! Vote! Comment!