Believe The Impossible - Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Zack’s P.O.V.

            I feel so nervous! This is our first date. This is a good Idea. We need to spend more time together. I haven’t seen her for a while. I miss her. My wolf howled in agreement. For our date I just put on a dress shirt and some jeans. We are going to have a picnic and this awesome place. It has a beautiful water fall and lake. I'm sure thousands of people have done stuff like this. Or should I say werewolves. That’s ok though. As long as we are together I don’t care if the date sucks or not. I love her and nothing will change that. I looked at the clock. Time to pick her up! I got to her house and felt very nervous. I just took a deep breath, walked to the door, and knocked. Her brother Luis answered. He smiled evilly. Hmm…weird.

“Can I help you?” he asked.

“Yes I'm here to pick up you sister” I said casually. He turned around and walked to the stairs.

“Aerith! Zack’s here!” he yelled. She came running down the stairs with a smile on her face. I couldn’t help but smile back she was too da*n cute! She was wearing a cute blue tank top and jeans. Her hair was down. I didn’t know it was so long! It was beautiful though. She walked up to me and we both walked to my car. After she was in I got in and started driving. I drove her to Katie’s house. She looked confused.

“Where are we?” she asked.

“We are at Katie’s house but that’s not where we are going.” I told her.

“Oh” was all she said. I got out of the car, grabbed the picnic basket, and opened her door for her. She laughed when I held my hand out. She took it and we started walking behind Katie’s house. I know it’s kind of faraway but I love this place. Once we got there I heard her gasp. I looked at her and she was taking in the view. It looked beautiful at night. You could see the moonlight shining in the water. And the water fall looked beautiful. She looked at me with tears in her eyes. She jumped on me and hugged me. I was shocked at first but then I hugged her back.

“Thank you! No one has ever done something like this for me before” she whispered in my ear. I chuckled.

“Ok are you hungry?” I asked. She jumped away from me with a huge smile.

“Yes! She said excitingly. I grabbed her hand and we walked over by the lake. I pulled out a blanket from the basket and laid it down. We sat on it and started eating.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

            After we finished eating we started talking about random things.

“What's your favorite thing to do in your free time?” I asked.

“In my free time I like to read” she said. “What about you?”

“I like to run in my wolf form” I said. I looked at her and she seemed upset. “What's wrong?”

“I wish I changed already.” She said lowly. I pulled her close to me and hugged her.

“Don’t worry you will soon. Trust me. My wolf can tell.” I said.

‘She has about a month left then she will shift.’ My wolf said.

“Really that’s cool!” she said. Then it was quiet. It wasn’t awkward I just don’t like the quiet very much. Then a thought came to me.

“Let’s go swimming!” I said. I stood up and held out my hand. She looked at me like I was crazy.

“It’s cold tonight what if…..i uhh….get sick” she said. I laughed. She is just too cute.

“You’re a werewolf and besides I can keep you warm” I said then I winked. Her face got red. I smiled. She shook her head no. “Okay suit yourself” then I walked onto the rock that looked like a deck and jumped in the water.

Aerith’s P.O.V.

He has been underwater for about 5 minutes and still hasn’t come up for breath. I started to worry about him. I walked over to the rock and leaned over to look in the water. I didn’t see anything. All of a sudden I was pulled into the water. I screamed. When I came up I found Zack laughing at me. I narrowed my eyes at him. I got out of the water and sat down on the rock. I let my feet sit in the water. He stopped laughing and came over to me.

“What’s wrong?” he asked looking at me. I didn’t answer. I stayed silent. “Oh come on talk to me…please?” I looked at him and tried not to laugh. His face looked so funny. He was trying to make the puppy dog face. I looked away. He was about to get out of the water but then I jumped on him and dunked him. I jumped into the water after him. When he came up he looked shocked. I started laughing. He stood up and my god he looked sexy! I raised an eyebrow. He came over to me and lifted me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. I looked into his eyes and smiled. I love this man with all my heart. I think I'm ready to be his full mate now. My wolf was getting excited at the thought of officially being his mate.

“I love you” I told him.

“I love you too” he said. I leaned in and kissed him. I’ve never kissed someone like this before. It was amazing. He licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth. I moaned when his tongue was in my mouth. Yes I defiantly love this man. We were interrupted by a wolf’s howl. I looked around and it was getting dark.

“We should get going” he said. I nodded and we walked back to his car. The drive home was quiet and when we got to his house nobody was home. Strange.

“Where is everyone?” I asked. He looked around and then faced me.

“Uhh….I'm not sure” he said. I walked up into his room and sat in his bed. He came in after me a few minutes after and sat next to me.

“Zack…..I want…..i want…to officially be your mate” I said. His head snapped to me. he looked at me in disbelief.

“What?” he asked. I looked him in the eyes.

“I want to officially be your mate” I told him again. I would do anything and everything to show this man just how much I love him.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

Hey guys! I'm sorry it took me forever to update. I will try and make sure it doesn't happen again. Okay I'm sorry this is short…but I’m not really feeling good….it will get better….like I said I'm sorry!

Also please check out my new story called When Bad Becomes Good. Here is the description :

Description – I'm a nerd, he’s a jock.

He’s popular, I'm not.

I'm a virgin, and well he defiantly is not.

The only thing we have in common? Absolutely nothing.

Zoey’s high school life is too hard to describe in words. It’s not a living hell but, it’s not perfect either. She gets picked on all the time for being a freak, an emo and a nerd. She gets called a freak because a wolf comes and visits her every day. She is a very good drawer and she draws him. Her classmates ask her who the wolf is and she told them. After that she was considered a freak because they think the wolf is her “imaginary friend”.  She has a very loving mother and an abusive father. Her mom is always working so her father stays at home and does nothing except get drunk. He gets mad because her mother never has enough time for him. He blames Zoey for it. One day she comes home to find something terrible. What is that terrible thing? Will it change her life forever? Or only for a short time? Read and find out!

PLEASE!

COMMENT!

VOTE!

& FAN!