Believe The Impossible - Chapter 2

Note – “ that means a conversation that is being spoken out loud.

‘ that means a conversation being spoken in someone’s head/mind.

Thanks to xxxRandomThoguhtsxxx for making that cover for me!!! :D

Chapter two

Zack’s P.O.V.

First day of school. Great. I hate being the new guy. Especially if there are girls who try to cling all over you. This is like the 5th time I had to move because of mine and my families past…I hate it! Won’t they just leave us alone! Gosh! Why can’t my life just be normal?!

“Hi mom” I said walking into the kitchen. She was cooking breakfast for me, my brother Cloud, and my sister Taylor.  Cloud is thin and tan. he has blonde spikey hair like mine and he has blue eyes. My sister Taylor is short skinny and has long black hair and blue eyes like me.

“Hi hunny” she said with a smile. My mother is always happy. She has long black hair and beautiful blue eyes, thats where we get it from. We all look more like our mom more than our dad. Cloud is the only one who takes after our dad.

“I hope you guys are hungry because I made you guys breakfast” she said putting 3 plates on the table.

“thanks mom!” we all said in unision. After we finished eating Cloud drove us to school then we went and got are schedules and lockers & locks. Then we went our separate ways. Let’s see I have

1st Period – Home Room

2nd Period – Language Arts/English

3rd Period – Band or Choir or Study Hall (thank goodness I had study hall!)

4th Period – Language Arts/English

5th Period – Lunch

6th Period – Science

7th Period – Computer

8th Period – History

9th Period – Math

10th Period – Art/Gym

Well that’s my schedule. I heard the bell ring for second period. Awe well it’s the first day I'm sure they won’t be mad for me being late. Especially since I'm new. I started heading towards Language Arts/English when I smelt something. I didn’t know what it was but it smelled so good. It was mouthwatering. It smelt like cherries, vanilla (or cherry vanilla), flowers, and the woods or nature. I started following it when I saw I girl running in the hall she was so beautiful. My wolf took control for a second and the next thing I knew I had her pinned against the lockers. I took back control before my wolf could do anything else. 

My wolf was getting angry and when I finally looked at the girl I was shocked. She looked terrified her eyes were shut and she looked like she was expecting me to hit her or something. My wolf wasn’t happy it told me to cheer her up and tell her I wasn’t going to hurt her. Then she started to slowly open her eyes. She had beautiful brown eyes. I was staring into her eyes and she was staring back. Then she looked away. That made me and my wolf upset. We wanted to stare into her eyes forever. She was looking down at the floor. I put my face up to her neck. Then she froze. I inhaled. It was the sent I was following.

‘take her and leave!’ my wolf shouted at me.

‘no! I don’t even know her!’ I shouted back.

‘yes you do’ it said starting to confuse me. Then it started to make sense. She’s my mate.

‘she’s my mate isn’t she?’ I asked my wolf.

‘can’t you tell?’ he asked me. I didn’t even think about it. I liked touching her. I felt sparks flying. It felt right. I felt like I could stay like this forever. Just me and her. Come to think of it I don’t even know her name. the first thing that came out of my mouth was.

“What are you doing in the hallway during class?” I felt stupid for asking. she snorted.

“What are YOU doing in the hallway during class?” my little mate has an attitude. I like the way she acts. I think I am going to like having a mate. There’s just one problem. Should I hide my past from her? Or tell her? Either way I'm putting her in danger just by being with her. Ugh! What am I going to do?!

Aerith’s P.O.V.

I was terrified even more when he put his face to my neck I heard him inhale like he was trying to figure out who I was.

“What are you doing in the hallway during class?” he rudely asked me.

“What are YOU doing in the hallway during class” I snapped at him not liking the way he was talking to me. He kept looking at me it was making me feel self-conscious. 

“I'm trying to look for my English class.” He said. “Now will you answer my question?”

“Well it just so happens that I am going to English too, so I will take you there.” I replied.

“Ok lead the way” he said. I was still pinned against the lockers and for some strange reason I like being near him. I wanted to stay here forever. We were staring into each other’s eyes then all of a sudden out of the corner or my eye I saw someone staring at us. Oh no! That’s not Tommy is it?! He’s in my brother Luis’s pack! He tells him everything! He’s going to tell Luis about this guy being all over me. Oh god Luis is going to freak out!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Vote! Comment! plz!