Believe The Impossible - Chapter 5

*hey guys not trying to sound selfish of anything but plz vote & comment I really want to know what you think. Also what I need to improve on.*

Thanks

-Marissa*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4

Luis’s P.O.V.

I watched him as he hesitated. I saw him staring and concentrating. He was probably mentally talking to him brother Alpha Conwell.  I felt irritated because I didn’t know what they were saying but I let them have their privacy. He all of a sudden Alpha Conwell started to fall to the floor but his brother caught him and helped him back to his feet.

“hey what’s wrong with your brother?" I asked.

“He’s fine he gets like that sometimes when he doesn't sleep enough.” He said calmly.

“Ohh...well…I hope he will be ok...” I was worried about him. I’ve seen him in wolf form and he is probably the biggest wolf in the world! He also told me he has special powers and when the time comes he will tell me why. I was really curious because he said his family has a past but his family didn’t do anything..?

*FLASHBACK*

“Hello Alpha Nogueras” a mysterious man said.

“Huh? How do you know my name?” I said I little scared.

“It’s alright don’t be afraid. I mean you no harm” he said. What?! Can he smell my fear?! I wasn’t even that scared was I…? Then the man started laughing.

“What’s so funny?” I said looking for where his voice was coming from.

“Nothing and no I cannot smell your fear.” He said coming from the shadows. Who was this guy? I squinted. A tall guy with blonde spikey hair appeared.

“Who are you and what do you want?” I asked using my Alpha tone. He didn’t flinch not even one bit. Who is this man?

“That tone does not work on me for I have the Alpha bloodline in me.” He said calmly. Then I started to calm down. Phew another Alpha he must be here to ask to stay in my pack’s land.

“Ok Alpha- I started to say but I didn’t even know his last name.

“Uhh….what's your name?” I asked.

“Cloud Conwell” he said looking at me. “And yours?”

Luis Nogueras” I said putting out my hand. He shook it.

“Now I would like to discuss something with you” he said. Wow this is odd I feel really calm around this guy.

“Is it about your pack staying in my pack’s territory?” I asked.

“Yes and also I would like to warn you” he said serious. For some odd reason I still felt clam. What's going on?

“Warn me about what?” I asked curious.

“Technically my pack and I are rouges” but before I could say anything he put his hand up. “But we didn’t do anything bad we just left our pack because of the danger are Alpha was putting us in. so now he considers us rouges. It wasn’t my choice to leave but I had to leave to protect my family. And all I ask is that we can stay in you territory and I would really appreciate it if you could help protect my family.”