Nobody cares anymore

Ray POV

Doc:Bruce is okay

We sighed in relief(except for Zonnique).

Doc:but were going to be keeping him for 2 days

Yn:o-o-okay but can we see him

Doc:well visiting hours just ended

Yn looked down like she was about to cry. I wanted to hold her but i had nique.

Doc:but i can squeeze you in for 5 mins

Yn:thank you

Doc:room 341

Yn ran to the room with Riley behind her.

Yn pov

I ran into the room and hugged him. He was sleep probably all the medication. Riley just stood there looking at him. Who knows what running through his mind his parents are gone, his brother is in a hospital, his sister is well she does know what she's gonna do with her life but she's trying im trying.

Riley:my head hurts(faints)

I ran to the door and opened it the doctor was there.

Yn:he passed out!

The doctor rushed to him and called his nurses and the took him away.A nurse came back and told me i needed to leave.I felt so broken losing everything in life. I trudged along the hallway and walked all the way home. Ray had already left the hospital before i left. The sky got dark and it started raining. This is so not my week 20 mins later i found my way back. I knocked on the door the blue headed chick opened the door again she smacked her gum closed the door. I turned back around i dont need to stay at their home anymore. I walked back out into the rain and went to my house i know MS told me to not go back there i never disobey her but she on that vacation and what she doesnt know wont hurt her.I walked back to my house it was how i left it. I closed and locked the door walking to my room and laying down on the bed and began to cry then i drifted to sleep.

Ray POV

I laid on the couch with Nique on my chest then my door swung open and my mom walked in.

My mom:um Ray who is she and wheres Yn Riley and Bruce

Ray:This is Nique my friend

Nique made a face.

Ray:and I dont know where Yn and Riley is but Bruce is in hospital

My mom:THE HOSPITAL is he ok

Ray:yea but why do care you dont care about your real kids

My mom;um Nique hunny please leave the room for a minute

Nique rolled her eyes and walked out the room. My mom sat next to me.

My mom:now ray that isnt fair i love all you equally and Bruce Riley and Yn may have not came from me but ive been there when all of them was born and theyve been good to me and their like my own kids why are you upset you grew up with them you and Yn were the best of friends-

Ray;yea mom but she doesnt remember so it doesnt matter besides are relationship is falling apart

My mom;teens you guys have alot going on but Ray promise me things will get better and get rid of that Nia girl she has a nasty attitude and i dont like it

Ray:Nique momma

My momma;whatever

She walked out the room and Nique came back.(btw they already ate)we went to sleep.

THAT MORNING

I woke up to my mom yelling my name from downstairs. I huffed slide Nique off me and walked downstairs.

My mom:theres police in Yn's yard

We rushed to the yard and police threw Chris into a car. Yn was sitting on the porch she looked horrible my mom ran to her and hugged her i just stood there watching and my mom looked over at me and pushed me to her.

Ray:yn im-

I fell into my chest and began to cry i held her and Zonnique walked up to us but i didnt let go of her.

Nique:Ray baby lets go back to watch tv

I turned us the other way. Nique walked away furiously.

Yn:.........................................