Water on shorts and choking birdies

Ray POV

I woke up with Nique in my arms. I looked at her in confusion and rubbed my eyes and saw Yn.

Ray:Yn wake up babe

Nique;Yn? Boy i'm Nique are you cheating on me

I shook my head and walked out the room towards Yn's room with Nique hot on my trail. She lucky my momma not home or it would chaos cause Nique stomping around.

Yn POV

I woke up that dream was weird. I looked over at my clock and my eyes started to close.next thing you know im back sleep.

Ray POV

I walked into Yn's room and closed the door behind me leaving Nique out.I looked at Yn she was sound asleep. I had to make things right. I walked over to her and kissed her. I woke up and pushed me away half asleep.

Yn:Taco man get off me

Ray:Yn wake up

Yn:i am woke

Ray:ok Yn i have some thing t-

Yn:shush im sleeping

I took her cover off and flinged it across the room.I looked at her she was balled up with the pillow over her head.I went into her bathroom and filled up cup of water.

Ray:YN GET UP

Yn:i cant im sleep

I walked to her bed side.I smirked and poured water all over her shorts.She hopped up and gasped i started laughing and she tackled me.My shirt was now wet because she was sitting on my stomach i had my hands up in surrender as she was hitting me.

Yn;you made me feel like i pee'd on myself

I just kept on laughing at her and Nique busted down the door and snapped a picture and ran off. Yn went after her and came back up the stairs.

Yn;out now Ray

She pushed me out and i heard the shower run from her room.

Yn POV

I did my routine and put on a black tank top, white shorts, black and white chucks,a plaid long sleeve around my waist and l left my hair down. I knew ML wasnt going to let us miss anymore school. I walked downstairs and past Ray. He was dressed too.

ML;take your car Ray and take Yn hurry for you miss school

She kissed our foreheads and pushed us out.

I got into the car and Ray started driving. The whole car ride was silent. We stopped at the school.

Ray:listen Yn-

Yn;no you listen my rep is probably messed up now because of you

Ray:because of me!

Yn:yea if you hadnt brought her to the house none of this would be happening

Ray;I love you

Yn;i love you too ray

We walked into the school all eyes were on us were on me.Roc Prod and Prince came and sat by us.(Btw they missed a couple of hours of school and lunch has just started)

Yn:what happened

Prince;Nique started a rumor

Prod:she sent all of us messages

Roc took out his phone and showed us. I was a picture of me sitting on ray with wet shorts and the caption said 'I caught this chick on my man, trick aint even potty trained'.I wanted to take Roc's phone and throw it at her head.

Prod+Prince+Roc:we knew it was water though

Roc POV

I looked at Yn her face was priceless.Then all of a sudden she got up and went to Nique's table.This cant be good. We all exchanges looks and went after her.

Yn:Aye Zonnique may i talk to you

Nique:no i dont talk to 2 year olds

Yn:Listen you thot-

She jumped over the table and started choking Nique. Nique started coughing.

Nique:help. bre

Babydoll;you kinda deserve this

Yn; stop. breathing. birdy.!

Nique face started changing colors.Me, Ray, Prod, and Prince had to yank Yn off. She had a strong grip. Nique fell out the chair gasping for air. Babydoll grabbed a glass of water.

Bre;want some water

Nique:(shakes head)

Bre:(drops water on Nique's shorts)oops(hi-fives Yn)

Assistant principle:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 to my office now.!

We all trudged to her office. And sat down in this order Bre, Yn, Prod, Me, Prince, Ray, Nique.

Assistant P:ok what happened today

We all sat in silence.

Assistant P: Zonnique mind telling me why you were on the ground with wet shorts

Nique:Bre over here poured water on me and Yn tried to choke me to death

Assistant P:is this true Breaunna and Yn