Say what

Yn POV

I woke up still in a cage! Chris was sleep in a chair in front of me. He soon woke up after I stretched.

Chris; great youre up

He unlocked my cage and put hand cuffs around my wrists and pulled me upstairs. He sat on the couch and I stood infront of him.

Chris: make me eggs

Yn: no

Chris: WHAT

Yn: sorry im going to make them now

 I had a plan. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a pan. I peered back into the livingroom he was on the couch with his eyes closed. I walked over to him and bashed him across the head. His eyes popped open and I hit him again.

Chris: ow babe stop

How come he aint unconscious yet! He grabbed the pan but I didn't let go so we both were holding it.

Chris: babe don't end up like my last gf

Yn: im not your babe

I hit him with the pan again he grabbed me and smashed our lips together. I couldn't pull back he was stronger than me. I looked out the corner of my eyes and saw Ray looking through the window.

Ray POV

I cant believe this even though she isn't kissing back I still don't want their lips touching. I signaled for Roc to kick in the door he did and we all ran inside. Chris looked at us then his gun we all lunged for it. Everyone had their hand on the gun. Chris put his head down licked all of our hands we all let go in disgust. Chris held up his gun and pointed at me.

Chris: say b-

He was knocked out somebody hit him upside the head with a pan.............Yn.

Yn: call the police

Prod: already did

Yn: ok

She sat on the floor looking up at us then down at Chris.

Ray: can we talk Yn

She walked into Chris' kitchen and I followed her.

Yn; what do you want to talk about

Ray: why you let him kiss you

Yn POV

What does he mean 'why did I let him kiss me'.! What's his deal I didn't let him.! I stood there not saying a word.

Prince- CHRIS GOT AWAY

Ray+Yn: WHAT