Beautiful Nights

???: well well well look who it is

Yn POV

I looked at the guy giving a sigh of relief that it wasn't Chris. Ray angrily sighed and glared Simon. Simon is my other childhood friend well he kinda wasn't a friend he just always popped up where ever me and Ray all the time. Ray hated him with a passion and was highly annoyed with him. Me and Ray would be walking together and Simon would just pop up between us. How did I never forget Simon? He always would come over my house in the middle of the night just to check up on me when Ray left. He stopped when Chris became my boyfriend.

Yn: hey Simon

Simon: h-hey Ynnn (puts hand on Ray shoulder) sup pal (Simon has a Steve Urkel voice)

Ray: (mocks Simon)hello buddy

Simon: well you know something Ray....when we were younger I sensed hatred towards me from you

Ray: you don't say (looks away)

Simon: (jumps over the bench and sits inbetween Yn and Ray) well that's behind us now

Ray: well we gotta go

He grabbed me and dragged me away.

Yn: byyyeee Simon

We got farther away.

Yn: Ray that was rude

Ray; I don't care, I don't like him plus you know he's been trying to get with you since we were little

Yn: no I didn't

Ray: .......

He stopped dead in his tracks. I stood in front of him. He was frozen.

Yn:....are you ok?

Ray.......

Yn; Ra-

He cut me off with a kiss. I kissed back. It was passionate and lasted for a while. We pulled back.

Yn: weirdo

He swallowed me in a hug and we rocked back and forth.

Ray: im yours

He kissed my neck.

Ray: I like when we like this

Yn: me too

We walked back home. It was pretty dark outside. ML left a note on the door saying they went back to Florida. We went inside and got changed into Pj's.

Yn: I wanna watch a movie

Ray: k, put one in.

I put in Paranormal Activity 4 and sat back next to Ray throwing the cover over us and laying on him. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. Shortly after I dozed off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alrighty guys sadly we are coming to an end BUT there will be a sequel.:) Don't cry the story hasn't ended yet tho I wouldn't just end the story like this!