What if i ended it all right now would you care?!

YN POV

I was laying on my bed listening to Love Coca by Honey C. when i heard the door bell ring.

(btw i just found out Ray's last name is Lopez so Mrs.Smith is now Mrs. Lopez ML)

ML:SOMEBODY GET THE DOOR

Ray:YN

I walked downstairs and opened up the door. Look the blue headed bird came flying back to catch a bullet in the a-

Zonnique:YOU GOING TO LET ME IN

Yn:no

I slammed the door in her face and closed the door. Then turned around into rays chest.

Ray:that was rude

Yn:whatever

I pushed past him and walked upstairs. I swear that ninja irks me.

Ray POV

I can tell Yn's mad but i dont care. I opened up the door and Nique came in and kissed me. I turned out the way and led her upstairs. Riley and Bruce shook their head at me but o well not everyone's going to be happy. Me and Nique made it to my room. My mom was getting dirty laundry out my room. She turned around and made a face.

MM:oh shes here

Ray:mom what you doing on here

MM:getting laundry you could get on your own but i want to be nice today

Nique scoffed on and sat on my bed.

MM:wheres Yn

Ray:doing what i could careless about now can me and Nique have alone time

MM:no you and nick cant have alone time in MY house

Ray:ok mom its Nique and you'd let me and Yn have alone time

MM:that's because i like her

She smiled and walked out. I closed my door and sat next to Nique.We sat and watched tv until i heard Yn coming down the hall then i sprung into action.

Yn POV

I walked into Rays room and my heart was crushed instantly. I saw them kiss over and over and over again. Each time my heart was slowly and quietly breaking. Then i down know what came over me but i slapped Ray and ran out the room. He rushed into my room and started shaking me and yelling at me.

Yn:LET ME GO RAYAN I HATE YOU AND NEVER WILL LIKE OR LOVE YOU AGAIN SO GO DIE

Ray POV

Those words ' Let me go rayan i hate you and i will never like or love you again so go die'  never thought id hear those words coming from her. I stopped and and ran to my room. Nique looked at me in fear.

Ray:GET OUT

She ran out. Then automatically i slammed the door closed and grabbed the knife from my drawer.I heard banging on my door.It was my mom.

MM:Ray open the door she didnt mean this dont do anything foolish boy!

Ray:MOMMA IMMA END IT

MM:your what

She stopped banging i could hear her running down the hallway to Yn's room. I looked down at the knife......................................................................