Dreams

the school to my surprise turned out to accommodate a lot of student from all over the world, the fact that their parent were all rich made them act normal in their ways I suppose.

I wasn't used to such an environment, I definitely couldn't stop from laughing when ever I saw some on bad terms due to a company clash or something.

I made some friends so far, Elizabeth seemed to like me for reasons that I didn't understand, though she was always sunny but most times she was a bit vain. Ruby was a warm heated person we had classes together not once did she boast or let business get in her way, she was fun to be around.

Anne on the other hand reminded me of Sam a little she had beautiful blue eyes and soft blonde hair that gave her an appearance of a doll her body structure added to the whole image, her childish attitude made her adorable in some ways in other ways she was selfishly annoying.

after my evening lectures, i came back to my room i was extremely tired i took a shower, sitting in front of the dresser i began brushing my hair, i used to keep it shorter than the waist long hair i wore now.

immediately i got into bed, sleep consumed me, i heard the same melody once more this time it was cold, the emotion within each key was fierce. it woke me from my sleep.

my room was dark apart from the moon light that streamed into my room, i got up walking towards the kitchen to drink some water,, at first i taught it was a player but the song had no instrumental it was just a single smooth clear voice, it was very beautiful alluring i walked towards the window it was very emotional it was calling for me, my mind went blank my eyes blurred

"Aria!!" the sound of someone calling out to me, brought me back to reality, my consciousness returned and i was frightened. i was standing on the edge of my window about to jump off. I got down shaking, scared my knees gave out and I dropped to the floor.

"What the hell were you thinking!? have you gone mad!" i was too confuse to speak, "i heard a song" i said, "crazy girl" replied Ruby angrily.

i was walking to the library confused on what could have happened last night. maybe i was sleep walking i wondered. i sat down going through my note the chair next to me moved, the person had a nice scent, i wondered what perfume it was, i tried very hard to concentrate rather than having my eyes trying to look beside me.

"hello" said a soothing voice i turned towards the owner only to catch my breath a sexy pair of voilet eyes stared at me, with a face more pretty than masculine he gave me a smile i could feel my heart fluttering into tiny bits.

"hi" i replied. "i love the library its peaceful, quite and once in awhile i get to see something beautiful". he was still staring i blushed I wasn't used to such compliments.

"my name is Logan". stretching out his hand "Aria" i replied shaking his hand,

"uhhm miss excuse me". i turned away to answer the person that called out to me "may i?" he gestured towards the sit Logan was on i was confused. couldn't he see someone had already occupied it, i turned back towards Logan only to find an empty chair, i looked around he couldn't have gone far, but he was nowhere. it scared me was i going out of my mind.

i got home and sat down what was wrong with me i taught.

for the rest of the semester i was not myself i saw things that were not their, i felt stuff and to make matters worse i started hearing things.

Ruby was worried about me she kept on asking what was bothering me and always i would just tell her i was a bit ill.

after the semesters exam my grandfather sent Dominic to pick me up in my fathers private jet, i was already having sleepless nights. "we are home miss" he announced,