Getting It All Together

Just to let you all know, I have picked this up again. Over the past two years a lot has happened but I have noticed the thing that has stuck by me is this fandom and this story is part of my contribution to it which is why I want to make it to the end.  Enough about me though I am back, meaning all the mormor and sheriarty you could possibly need in one place YAY! Thank you for the reads though :)  ~Phantastic_WhoLocker

My head clouded over with plans and thoughts.
"I must find out what this is all about really, Sherlock. It isn't about the world's issue with me this time. For one everyone thinks Moriarty is dead, with you. So it's personal and what do you want from me this time.. Sweetheart?"
I practically mouthed every syllable, I wasn't annoyed just high on the boiling anticipation of the chase. Moran could barely tear his eyes away from me, I suppose he hadn't seen this side of me yet. The real master criminal at work is more beautiful than anything I could cook up to blend in with the simpletons.
"Sir? Are you alright?" He said this with hesitation, he is always so cautious, perfect for my kind of pet. This man is a trained assassin, of course he would be like this. I need to stop focussing on Moran it is Sherlock's attention I need, Moran can join me by my side. My Sebastian and without precious John, Sherlock will kneel before us, stooping so low below even an ordinary of my belonging. The thought made me smile.
"It's James and I am fine, I just need to work a plan," I brought the teacup to my mouth, looking Seb straight in the eye. He looked down.
"Ummm.. oh so do you need that room back, my room, it was the plan room right? I'll sleep on the sofa if need be but can I keep the wardrobe with all my stuff there? I just.." His thought process did make me laugh, I couldn't have him not function properly because of sleeping on the sofa. I interrupted him right there.
"No need, you will sleep in my room tonight, with me," He quizzically raised an eyebrow. "Not like that, in the same bed, is that a problem to you Moran?" I said more sternly this time. He has to know his place, too harsh now and he'll want to leave though Jim. I then smiled at him devilishly as he pinkened slightly at the cheeks. Instantly, he snapped back to the cold exterior he tries to keep up, something like this could harm his reputation after all.
"Not a problem Jim, this will also help with close protection. I need to be by your side, this house has already been breached once today," Trust Sebastian to justify the idea with that.

I set to work putting all the pieces together. 

What was Sherlock thinking, feeling when he was here? 

What were the intentions?

Do I really believe all of this was over some information on some cell? 

The answer to these three questions are simple if you are me, Consulting Criminal, but not so easy for my dearest pet who clearly couldn't put aside the feelings he had from earlier today. The evidence for this clear from one simple test.

"Moran? There is some paper in my back pocket, could you get it for me?"

One question. So simple. Yet sooo telling. Don't I just love the flaws is ordinary's exsistances...

Should probably give a little more here for my own remembrances sake since I need to have room for a master plan at some point and the paper is plentiful here but the memory space will probably be lacking. Well, I am in the study room, the air is musky, Seb and I have very rumpled clothes at this point from moving things around and the testosterone is running high. The question came just as I was pulling down a paper roll to attach it to the skirting board of course bending down to complete the process buuut I am a tease..

"Can't you get it yourself?" Seb asked so embarrassed, there really no need for him to be, considering what I have in store for him later. I giggle in my head and I can hear the strain in his voice.

"I'm busy," I replied nonchalantly. He was still hesitant, he really need to loosen up "Not to mention impatient." I needed to be more commanding, well if you really want it that way Sebby boy.

He tentatively moved and removed the paper from the pocket quickly,which really wasn't of any importance whatsoever. I do believe it simply had Seb's number on it. I stood up quickly right up close to him, leant in closer to his ear. He stayed completely still hand still in the air. I wrapped my fingers around the now curved paper.

"Thank you Sebastian," I whispered lustfully in almost a mocking way. 

"Yes. Well. You should keep papers of importance in a safer place sir, I mean..err.. James," Moran retaliated trying cover up and look unfazed by this strange gesture of appreciation. To be completely honest at this point I am still testing Moran, he is so much more than Sherlock's John yet so similar in the way that he gets shy, a completely ridiculous emotion something that can lead to regret. And I never regret. But back to the three questions of Sherlock. The ideas I had were at their most simple at this point but still worth the paper they are written on.

Sherlock's thoughts. Ahhh one of my favourite subjects. During the fall, I learnt a hell of a lot about him. The ins and outs, if you pardon the pun. 

Sooo Sherlock walking into this place seeing the things I have left out, just in the thought that he might come walking in once more. Especially since I had no time between the end of the fall and the present to clean up. There was still the bald patch on the carpet where we burnt it in an experiment. The teapot that I usually offered him tea with. My record player which he should remember quite well, we played Bach all night long. And finally, the book which sparked the idea of his demise. Grimm's fairy tales. The book that we shared, the book I loved for the stories and Sherlock loved for the way my mouth formed the words. I would read a section to him every couple of nights whether he wanted to hear it or not. He must love them, the stories, the things we shared were special. The only two who could completely make and destroy each other. His feelings, the rose tinted colour of the past must have played in his mind, the bitterness of how I was to be his betrayer and the happiness of the plan he would make for me. So overall, probably slight warmth after the cup of tea he had before coming and a smirk on his face after thinking he got the better of me. Oh how I wish I could slap that smile of his face like I used to. One way or another I will again.

Intentions? Weeell could be anything I suppose. Doubt its a social call. More likely a plan but not completely sure if bait or hint. It was always so hard to tell with him he was always laying things out 'unintentionally'. So to drop off the information or to leave it. Trappings or Arrogance? There is only one way to really know and that is to take it on. I love it when he has a distraction that is worth my time. There would often be times where he would test me and yes I am just as sharp as the Angel. But it wouldn't make sense if he was here and literally did nothing for a while until I got back. Surely he would want to assert his dominance over this place, not for the first time however. What else did he move or pick up? There was another thing isn't there? Or is he just teasing? Prehaps this is not as beautifully thought out as I thought. Prehaps there was no point other than to set me off. But then why bother waiting for the thrill of interaction when completely pointless. See that's like me not like him. We are complete opposites James, we only share our minds. So still unanswered. 

Was this really about a distraction or was it more than that? No. Sherlock is MY plaything he will never have the authority over me to ask for anything more than the trifles I desire. I rule him. Simply and perfectly. Just as I rule my kingdom, my world of darkness, just as I rule the criminals across the globe. I will add Sherlock Holmes to my collection since he really has proven himself worthy. And Moran shall join me as my pet above them all, standing with me such a perfect world that would be.