The Clue To Start The Game

Whilst Seb made the tea I took a seat by the window when just then it hit me! "Why would Sherlock come to my house if he knew we were out. He would also know where we were, so why risk potential traps and set ups in my house?" I thought out loud.
"Maybe he wanted to make it more personal? Especially as you both seemed...close?" replied Seb bringing the tea over.
"The answer must be simple, he left something here for me, I doubt it was in his words he's not as devious as me in that way, perhaps..." I said trailing off, I slipped my hand underneath the chair just between the fabric joining the leg.
"Ah HA," Seb seemed so confused at my enthusiasm, bless.
"What is it?" he asked.There was a small box, I opened it to see what looked like a memory stick, smallest one I have ever seen and it appeared to be moving, just small movements.

"A memory stick, in your terms."

"What? Why would he purposely leave information here, you two really are too confident in yourselves,"
"This is not just a normal memory stick, Sebby Boy, it is a organic memory stick," I've seen them before, but they were bigger and discarded after the fact that only certain types of computer could read them. But how could Sherlock have one.
"Okay, so what's that? Some sort of living memory stick?" he continued to query.
"Well, you take a single cell such as a back cell from a pig say, and then you wipe it so it doesn't know it is a back cell and then you put a code in for it to become something else normally. But say there was a code for, I don't know, a computer virus, then the cell wouldn't recognise it but it would keep the code. That's how it works, it is the smallest physically but has enough storage to hold your whole genetic makeup, and probably most of the codes for England in one cell!"
Seb seemed to understand I'm not sure he actually did but at this point I just need a soundboard.

"So .. what is actually on it?" Sebastian tilted his head from side to side as if trying to analyze it by himself, which was completely futile. It is funny isn't it? How normals do that.. Sebastian was definitely one of them but not exactly like them. This though, Sherlock's clue.. Why? What really us the purpose here? I wanted to have a distraction but this? And so well timed..perfectly in fact. I contemplated the meaning of all this, pouring the tea. Maybe just maybe thus blue could start something new. Life followed like that, one small thing start it off but what it will become even I can't know fully. This.. the clue to start the game.