Moving Times

I gestured to the the little cafe, Seb still seemed to be on duty looking for suspicious behaviour around me.

"Relax Seb, your on your lunch break now," I whispered as we browsed the range of sarnies and baps.

"I'm sorry Jim. I'm just looking for suspicious people...we are in the open too much,"

"You are the only one acting suspicious at the moment Seb," I laughed.

The lady behind the checkout chirped up.

"What can I get you fellas today?" She smiled, the blue tints in her hair shined against the only light in this darkened space, her skin was as pale as mine.

"One BLT sarnie, one Chicken Stuffing bap and two Filter coffees white, my lovely," I said, I didn't even have to ask what Seb wanted, I'm just that good. The lady behind the desk smiled wider and got her colleague to make the order whilst she admired Seb.

"So... Jim who's your friend? He's a bit of alright" She winked at him.

"Sebastian, Sebastian Howell," he held out his hand.

"Ace, Ace Smith," she replied, placing her hand in his.

"On Chante, mademoiselle Ace," he smiled planting small kiss on her hand.

The tray was waiting on the side so I thought I'd interrupt this mess of a meeting.

"Alas, we must now make on our quest to eat before September, thank you," And with that I took the tray over to the table by the window. Seb followed soon enough.

"What happened to being too out in the open?" I said mocking him from moments earlier.

"It's nothing personal Jim, when someone takes interest I just go with it. See what happens y'know. To be completely honest it could have been anyone... the waitress, the checkout girl, the milkman, even YOU!" he said it all so casually but those words, those words kept echoing in my head 'even you'. I reacted by nodding and sipping tea but gawd I wanted to say to animate so much more. I couldn't though, he may think I'm weak for it. I could never control my body too well when it came to these things, I sipped my tea and started to rub my foot up and down his leg. First of all he took it as a funny joke to reference the conversation with, but I think he realised it was not soon enough.

"Jim?" He questioned, trying hard to concentrate.

"Yes, Sebastian?" I answered, focusing on saying his whole name.

"Think about what your doing a second, yes I may read to you like I would have you right here, right now. However, you are my boss we have to...umm, keep my,no keep our distances, James,"

He was finding it so hard to concentrate this was the thing though I didn't bother to 'read' for this interaction I felt like this, I never expected it to be reciprocated. But it was so I didn't care. We finished our drinks and things quickly and burst out into the street. I didn't want to push him had he been with a guy before? Not a guy like me anyway, that's for sure! We were walking up towards the flat, when he suddenly burst out.

"Look Jim, I don't want to get get to the flat and for this to all be a thing just between us, but, I'm straight but more than appreciative of handsome guys like yourself and I may want more from you, than you are wanting..." I thought it was so sweet the way he was unsure, I would like to keep it that way but I put him out of his misery. I returned with a kiss. Just one deep, hot kiss and then ran back to the flat dragging him along for the ride. He seemed more than happy to come along then. I turned the key in the lock, pushed it open and slammed it shut. before I even had chance to turn he pushed me back into it and returned the kiss he so desperately wanted to return. Meanwhile, all this was happening I wasn't really paying attention to the minor details around me, I should have done. Seb and I climbed the stairs quickly to the top, stopping at intervals for kisses. I did not think I left the door was open? We bustled through, Seb closed it with one hand the other pawing at me.

"Am I interrupting?" I had heard that voice before, not for so long though. I pulled myself together to face the sofa, in the dark shadows was an Angel. The Angel that had survived.

"No, Deary. Not anymore than that time Johnny interrupted us eh?" I boldly stated to the shadows. His eyes shone so bright, his lips so soft, untouched.

"Hmm, a new one? Someone seems to be following suit," Sherlock hissed back at me, referring to Seb, obviously. Now was the time to impress little Sebby and Sherlock, I was ahead this time. Sherlock had to only impress me.

"Don't mock me Sherlock you're simply jealous since yours has betrayed you, with another to replace you even!" That hit home on him but he needed taking down a peg or two.

"So, you survived. John doesn't know yet does he? But you thought you would look for me first. Okaaay, fair enough. But Sherly can't you see! I missed you but I found someone else now."

"No one to replace me though, showing hope that we could just carry on."

"This time Sherlock we are only enemies, last time was too risky and let alone emotionally wrecked the poor virgin of you,"

"Pleased to see me though?" Sherlock retorted standing and walking over to me so was inches away from my face.

"Obviously, you pleased to see me?"

"Undoubtedly," And with that reply, I pecked his cheek. What I had forgotten about was Sebby boy who was finding this all a little weird. I looked over to him,

"Sorry Seb, this is Sherlock, Sherlock...Sebastian."

"I'm his arch nemesis and part time lover, clearly both him and I are confused." Sherlock shook hands with Moran. 

Seb was more than a little confused but was just going with it for now. Sherlock quickly checked his phone.

"Alas, Mister Moriarty, I must go I shall see you soon. " And with that he left. I was used to it being like that but Seb not so much.

"What was hell was that??" he asked shouting.

"Just Sherlock Holmes, back from the dead to punish me ever so badly," I smirked.

"Okaaaay, I think we should have some tea...Jim tea?" Seb gave into it, wandering off to the kitchen.

"Yes Please," I said grinning. I needed to think. We would never tell each other how we did it. So, I'd have to work it out, with the information he would provide me. Seb returned with the tea, still looking a little bewildered but still a little aroused at the same time, but I think we had to leave that until the next day. It may be a little awkward otherwise.