1) The Concert

Hey guys! Sorry if there is any grammatical errors in this chapter, I didn't have enough time to edit this chapter and I won't be able to update for a while. Sorry.
/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*
Chloes' P.O.V

Me and Megan were right at the front of the crowd, we wanted to get in first. Megan looked over at me and said "look, I know you're still suffering depression, but I really want you to be happy now. I really hope getting these tickets helped."

"They did, well they didn't get rid of my depression, but they are help...."

I get cut off to everyone screaming out Eds name. He came out to sign people's merchandize before the show. He starts to the left and works his way over to me and Megan.

"Oh my god Ed, you actually exist!"

He laughs at me when I say this.

"Can you sign this for me!?" I asked him, handing him a poster, obviously about to die from excitement.

"And why should I sign this for you" he spat at me in a rude way as he then signed Megan's multiply CD and her favorite poster she had.

I just looked at Megan and she could see how crushed I was my looking in my eyes. She gives me a sympathetic look because she knew how much Ed meant to me, and she heard exactly what he had said.

"I'm really sorry, you can have my poster if you want" she told me in a sad way.

"No, no, you can keep it. He signed it for you, not for me" I reply with my voice breaking.

Ed walked back to the door, waved to everyone and blew us all a kiss, made eye contact with me, then quickly looked away and walked back inside.

We were soon walking into the show and we followed our tickets to our seat.

Row A
Seat 50

Row A
Seat 51

Me and Megan were in the very front row, and right in the middle of the stage. He started the concert with my personal favorite song from the latest album, multiply

I met you when I was teen,
But then you were one as well,
And I can play a guitar,
Just like ringing a bell,
Sometimes I wonder,
If any other Summer,
Would you have been my part time lover to me listening to Stevie Wonder

The whole crowd sang along, and went crazy when he finished the song. It was still a pretty good concert, and I was still happy watching him.

Eds' P.O.V

The crowd went balistic after I finished singing Nina. You get the biggest buzz up onstage with everyone screaming your name, and singing your songs. Although I've been touring for a while now, you never do get used to it.