7) The Fight

Chloes' P.O.V

Me and Ed had been dating for 6 months now. Taylor Swift was touring here in Australia, and Ed went to see her live. I stayed at home while he was gone, but he texted me every hour or so.

It was late and Ed still wasn't home, and hadn't texted me for 2 hours roughly. I started to get suspicious, but the last text he sent me, sent my suspicion through the roof.

From Ed <3
Received at 2:14am

Hey sexy ;) had a great night last night ;) can't wait to see you again, it was really fun ;) love youu xx

Why would he send that to me? He lives with me for Christ sakes! What did he do? Why was he out so late, just for a concert?

To Ed <3
Sent at 2:18am

Hey babe :) I'm glad you had fun. How was the concert? Make sure to fill me in, okay? I'll see you when you come home, Ed. I love you too <3

I wanted to see how this ended up.

From Ed <3
Received at 2:25am

What? Why did you send me that, hun? But yeah, I did have fun! I'll be home soon.

He's up too something. Or, probably fucking something. WHO THE FUCK IS THE WHORE BAG HE'S FUCKING BEHIND MY BACK!?

To Ed <3
Sent at 2:29am

You texted me "hey sexy ;) had a great night last night ;) can't wait to see you again, it was really fun ;) love youu xx" who was that meant for, if you didn't even know you sent it to me!? Babe, what the fuck is going on!?

It took him a while reply. I was about to go to sleep as he texted the 'hey sexy' message, but there's no way I could go to sleep now. I couldn't believe what happened. My heart completely shaddered.

From Ed <3
Received at 2:51am

I love you, Chloe. Remember that, so if something happens, know that I will always love you.