14) The Newspaper Article

Ed's P.O.V

I woke up at 7:58am this morning. I had a really good sleep, actually. I rolled over and seen Chloe still sound asleep. I decide to let her sleep a little longer.

I roll over to the edge of the bed, then faceplant the floor.

"Fuck!" I whispered, trying not to wake up the most beautiful women ever, also known as Chloe.

I really wished she knew she was beautiful. She was so insecure, and shy, but she had no reason to be!

I decided to walk down stairs to the kitchen, to make a nice coffee to wake me up, and made some bacon and eggs for sleeping beauty upstairs to wake up to.

I finished making my coffee and picked up a newspaper that was on the bench.

Before I read it, I put on the bacon and eggs so it could cook.

"Ed?" Chloe yelled. "Babe, where are you?"

"Down here princess!" I shouted back, picking up the newspaper.

I heard her feet rapidly running down the stairs.

I picked up the newspaper and flicked through until I found a page that I thought was interesting. I seen a picture of me and Chloe then read what it said.

Breaking news!

Ed Sheeran was caught proposing to girlfriend, Chloe Lambert. We congratulate the newly engaged couple, and will update later.

Ummmm, no. It was a promise ring, but okay. I need to clear this up, because it's not true! Yet. . .

"Chloe, come her beautiful!" I called out.

"Okay, first why are you acting like this?" She giggled.

"Like what?" I smiled.

"Well, you're acting so sweet and calling me all these adorable names and you didn't do that when we were first dating."

I guess she was right. I didn't know exactly how much she meant to me before we broke up. She means A LOT to me, and I now realize that.

"Well, I know how much you mean to me now. I didn't realize just how important you were until we broke up, and I defiantly don't want to loose you Chloe. Again. I love you, Chloe." I smiled, planting a kiss on Chloe's forehead.

"Anyways. Wassup?" Chloe asked, with a giggle.

I had a brainfart for a second, and just sat on the stool staring blankly at the floor.

"Ed?" Chloe said, snapping me out of my phase.

"What? Oh! Newspaper. WHAT THE FUCK!?" I loudly questioned.

Chloe looked at the newspaper, then looked at her ring, then at me.

"Oh yeah! I got that yesterday when I up the street!" Chloe informed me.

Okay. And she didn't show me yesterday because? No. Don't over think this! You'll fuck it up just like you fucked it up last time! I can't loose her again.

"Well, we need to clear it up. One reason is its not true, another reason is that you know how fast this shit spreads around social media."

Chloe nodded. "You're right, Ed. We'll clear it up."

But how?

Chloe's P.O.V

Okay. So how are we going to clear it up? Fuck. I hate how people automatically assume shit! It drives me crazy!

"Okay. So how?" Ed asked.

Great! Neither of us know!

"You're the famous one!" I stressed.

He laughed at me. "I like your logic. I'm famous so I must know." He replied with sarcasm in his husky British accent.

I couldn't help but laugh at the way he said that, and the facial expression he had.

"I'm sorry. But you should be used to the media. You're one of the biggest names on the planet! I just assumed you would know what to do."

He didn't reply. He just looked me in the eye, down to my lips, then back at my eyes.

"I love you so much." Ed smiled, followed by a kiss.

Ed took in a big sniff, then had a confused look on his face. He looked around and then held a shocked look on his face.

"SHIT! THE EGGS ARE BURNING!" Ed shouted.

He ran to the stove then took a photo of it.

"That's going on Instagram!" Ed giggled.

Then he threw it into the bin.

"What did you do, Ed!?" I shouted.

"I only wanted to make you breakfast so you could wake up to something nice, baby. I'm so sorry I didn't mean to. I'm so so so so so so so so so sorry, Chloe." Ed sobbed.

I laughed at how pathetic he sounded.

"Toughen the fuck up, Ed. You sound pathetic!" I yelled, a little more harsh than I wanted.

Ed looked down at his feet, instead of replying.

I walked over to him and engulfed him into a hug.

"I'm sorry babe. I'm just going through a hard time. I love you, Ed." I whispered.

"I love you too, Chloe. More than anything." Ed smiled, followed by a kiss.

Me and Ed just stood in the kitchen for a good 5 minutes not saying anything, just hugging. I loved hugging my teddy so much! I love Ed so much, it hurts. He's just the cutest person ever! I could spend the rest of my life with him, all he had to do was say the word.

All of a sudden the door busted down, and a man wearing full black and hockey mask barged in.

"I'm going to kill both of you!" An American accent yelled towards us.

Ed broke our hug, and pushed me away, then stood in front of me.

"No! Kill me! Do whatever the fuck you want to me! But don't you fucking dare touch Chloe!" Ed yelled in a protective voice.

The little cock sucking fuck who smashed down the door slowly took off his mask.

Revealed to me was a cute little mouth. Followed by an adorable small nose. Then piercing blue eyes.

Niall?

Then beautiful blonde hair.

Niall! Niall James fucking Horan!

"What the fuck man!? What's wrong with you!?" Ed shouted.

"Yo! I was just congratulating you guys on your engagement!" Niall replied defensively.

Me and Ed both sighed in annoyance.

"Fuck off, Niall." Ed muttered.

Niall walked off, and me and Ed were left alone.

Now fun begins.

Do you get what I mean by "fun"? Before you assume, NO! IT'S NOTHING SEXUAL YOU DIRTY FUCKS! Sorry about the slack ending and the late updates. I've been super busy and yeah. ILYASM!