Chapter Fifteen

I am updating this one next and since I have school later this morning, I will write in my notebook since this site is blocked and they changed the password I was using to bypass the stupid blocking system. So definitely more updates later today. This could be the last update before I go to bed. Read on, my lovely readers!

Chapter Fifteen: Hearing News, Not Just Prophecy

Point of View: Third Person

Percy walks through the camp with his sisters, lettign the mgo off to run the errands they need. He heads for the cave where Rachel stays during her visiting times. He enters to find Rachel is meditating. 

"This is different." Percy comments, making Rachel jump.

Rachel squeals and bashes into Percy as she squeezes him tightly. "I've missed you!"

Percy chuckles as he hugs her back. "I have missed you as well, Rachel."

"You have been absent for so long I almost thought you were gone..." She replies sadly. "I'm just glad you're back."

"I still have my duties in my father's realm, but I also have my duties here. I will be back and forth a lot and traveling most of the time as I handle many unique matters, but I will find time to spend with my friends. How have things been since I have been away?" Percy replies.

"Not much really, but tons on the other hand. A ton because you've been gone forever but not much because there hasn't been anything of importance going on until now. Not building up like usual, just boom!" Rachel claps her hands together. "Monsters are organized all of a sudden, demigods are disaappearing, but no one is betraying us even if all our information is somehow being bled out." Rachel sighs and sits down with Percy in bean bag chairs. 

"Wait a minute, my sisters said eveyrone was present and accounted for." Percy turns confused.

Rachel puts a hand to her head. "Sorry, I am getting ahead of myself. I mean that they are going to start going missing. Not much we can do and I hate that I can't tell you who they are or give you clues. These clues in particular give away too much apparently. So, you're stuck."

"Any ideas on who the enemy is?" Percy implores.

"What have you ruled out and what are you considering?" Rachel counters with a question.

"I have ruled out basically anything and anyone all powerful in terms of immortality, but I haven't yet presented my suspicions of dead souls or damned souls coming for us. Have you seen anything of the sort?" Percy admits.

"Smart, boy." Rachel giggles.

"Boy hardy describes me. I am older than dirt." Percy runs a hand through his hair, just starting to grow back out.

"gaea is far older." Rachel bursts out laughing.

Percy chuckles and throws a cushion pillow at her. "I'm serious, Rachel. I am old."

"It's just good to see you with everything in tact." Rachel smiles widely.

Percy smiles wistfully. "Not everything is in tact."

Rachel nods in understanding with a sad smile. "Right." She sighs. "Honestly I haven't-" Rachel's voice gets choked off as green air surrounds her and Percy, her eyes glowing, green smoke spewing out of her mouth. 

'The one who deceived the Ghost King is returned,

An ancient spell he had learned. 

He comes only at night like the dead, 

Dreadful waters his foes do tread.

He once again feasts on children and pride,

In the place where monsters hide.

To win the war to end all wars,

The winds of fate come as the eagle soars.' Rachel sinks into the bean bag and Percy just waits for her to come around.

"Did I just...?" She trails off.

"Yes." Percy nods. "You spoke the next prophecy."

"A Great Prophecy?" Rachel asks, looking concerned.

"I am not entirely sure. I believe that is more of a warning prophecy." Percy tells her.

"What do you mean?" Rachel presses.

"Think about it, all that was, was a warning of who had arisen and when the time for the end of the war would come to pass. I know who it is." Percy elucidates.

Who is it? Do you know? See ya soon, my lovely readers!