Chapter Twelve

Rick Riordan owns PJO/HOO. Awesome that I am updating right? I have been playing softball and babysitting. Goodness gracious. Anywhoo, I suppose you would like the chapter now, yes?

Chapter Twelve: The Cycle of War

Point of View: Third Person

Alyssa, Achilles, and Lucky help Percy through the motions over the first few months, and soon, he is running the entire place a little smoother. He trains the dead souls willing to, he keeps the law enforced and upheld, he makes sure every little piece of order goes accordingly, he learns what it means to fix what is broken inside, he helps fix others, he heals all who have need, watches over each and every soul, helps those unlucky new souls in the realm and settles them in easily, reassures everyone, fights in the Coliseum, makes friends and family, and learns what the true meaning of war is.

But there is more. So much more that he has learned.

And it took him only a year to fully grow into everything.

And he's been doing it now for 900 long years.

Athena's visits, Ares's visits, his progress, his healing, and his love. He completed all of the projects and now that he is supposed to be dead, he has stopped. He had run out of classes to take at the college after a few years. He has grown stronger, faster, smarter. He completes all the dead souls of the realm and is ready to come back to the world of the gods. He has been ready since that first year, but enjoyed the Realm of War far too much.

He participates in old battles that the souls fight in, like a recording. However, it always changes. They are war games and it is for those of many who wish to experience different times and cultures.

Souls come and go as they die and are called upon to serve as a Death Oath to Ares.

He has made many friends, but he loves Alyssa the most. He sleeps in the clearing every night, ignoring the fact he has his own dimension to himself. He likes the peace the clearing brings him and sleeps soundly there, instead of his nightmare filled head after letting Zeus remove his sleeping enchantment so he may work for the realm easier. The no sleeping causing an imbalance.

Athena adopted Percy and Percy accepts her as his real mother now. Same with Ares and Poseidon just mopes around. But Percy loves Ares more because he is more able to understand and care for him. He hasn't seen his sisters the whole time, but writes to them.

Now, Ares comes bearing news that Percy knew would one day come...

Hehehe. See ya later, my lovely readers!