Chapter 5

WARNING explicit content: Boy on boy action... please skip the chapter if you under 13 and if you don't want to read some BxB action. 

_________________

His lips are soft but smells like beer and sweet like candy it’s like eating from the forbidden fruit. It’s so intoxicatingly good.  He tried to deepen the kiss but I kept my lips close. I wanted it to last long but I had to break it off.

“I’m sorry” he said backing off nervously.

“No no, it’s fine, it’s just that...I don’t want you doing this because you feel sorry for me” I explained.

“But I’m not doing for that rea-“He started but I cut him off. “Then I don’t want to be your sloppy seconds” I snapped back. He just kissed Kris and now me, what is he trying to do? Having a taste of everyone then pick the best one.

I saw hurt in his eyes and I realized what I just blurted out. “Sorry... what I meant was, I wanted to be kissed because you like me” I added.

He lifted his head to face me and looked straight into my eyes. “I do like Ivo, I like you so much since junior year, my feelings for you grew strong everyday that we are together.” He confessed with honesty

I was still blankly looking at him, processing what he just told me. He really does like me, what took him so long to tell me that if he had an eye for me for that long? Oh god he likes me!... I’m literally screaming my joy out in my mind but kept a poker face trying hard to conceal my happiness.

“I didn’t want to tell you then because I’m still not sure if you’re into guys, well I did have some hints like how you stare at guys and the way you blush when some good looking dude talks to you. I’m still confused about how I felt too back then. But here I am now, telling you the truth and pouring out what I felt for you.” He continued, it was like he read my mind and answered my question.

“I even started working out and had my braces taken off for you to notice me...but I guess I failed big time” he sighed

I was stunned. I can’t seem to find the word to say. I didn’t know all his efforts to make me notice him, but I was preoccupied with a variety of things back then.

 I looked at him and his eyes are glistening, those hazel eyes were searching mine waiting for an answer. “Please say something...anything” Liam begged.

He dropped his gaze and slowly put down his right hand that was holding my shoulder. He shuffled uncomfortably as he lifts his body to stand up. “I’m sorry If I hurt you Ivo” he mumbled and starts to walk off.

Ugh, to hell with this. “I like you too!” I blurted.

“what did you say?” he asked turning his face  back at me.

“I said ...like you too Liam, geez... I’m might even love you” I exclaimed looking down at my hand and hiding my sorry excuse for a fuming hot red cheeks.

I heard his footsteps as he starts to walk towards me. He bent down in front me and lifts my chin up. “I thought so” he said and planted a kiss on my lips. This time I felt relief, contented, like breaking free or winning a noble prize.

We deepened the kiss as are tongues met and sensually battling for dominance. He grabbed my hair as I slip my hands on his back. He lays me down the couch and placed himself on top of me as we continue to kiss each other passionately.

“I’ve wanted to do this to you for so long” he said as he started kissing my neck and the area below my ear which made a moan escape from my mouth. “same” is all I can say since my mind is blocked by the overpowering ecstasy I’m feeling.

He took off his shirt and I placed my hand over his hard, muscular and sexy torso. He looked at me with eyes filled with lust as he continued kissing me while he slides his hand up my shirt. My body started to shiver as he caresses my sides.

He pulls my shirt over my head and throws it on the side and rubbed his groin against mine, I can feel his fully hard member on to mine then started kissing me downwards from the neck to my stomach.

He licked my happy trail up and went to my nipples. God my nipples. It felt so good I’m breathing heavily now and kept moaning every time he flicks his tongue on the tip of my nipple. He slyly unbuttons my pants and pulls it down.

I unbuckled his belt too and pulled down his. He continued grinding his against mine, our member rub against each other making it harder than ever. I slid my hand on his boxers and grabbed his fully erected pole feeling its size which made him moan. I start to rub his up and down as he continues to kiss me.

Liam descended till he reached the lining of my boxers. “wait” I demanded. “you don’t need to “.

“But I want to”, he replied as he removed my boxers exposing my throbbing member. He grabbed it while looking at me and slowly licked the tip. A moan is all that escaped from my mouth as he gently played with it. He put his head down further taking most of it in his mouth.  He pulled out my member and started licking it from the side starting from the base to the tip then taking it again in his mouth.

He took of his boxers and started rubbing his too. Pleasure is overflowing through my body.

 “Liam I’m about to ... oh crap....” I yelled as I release inside his mouth. “I’m sorry” I said as try to sit, I was expecting him to spit but surprisingly he swallowed. “It’s ok, kinda like it and there’s a first time for everything right?” he stated. He sat down beside me and I took his and start to pump it, “my turn” I purred.

I placed my hand on his base and licked its head, gaining a moan from both of us. I slowly put the whole of his head on my mouth and sucked it like I was trying to eat a jawbreaker, I licked it clockwise and counter. “your mouth is so warm, oh wow... Ivo” Liam moaned.

I grabbed his appendage and flipped it towards him as I start to play with his jewels with my tongue like lollies alternately as he leaned head back shutting his eyes.

I went back to his erect appendage as he grabbed my hair and moaned so went deeper. I gagged a few times but continued to go even deeper, bobbing my head faster, I slowed down and lick it again then back . “Ivo...” he warned but I continued.

He moaned out loud as it burst inside my mouth causing some amount to spill on the sides of my lips. Curious of how it tastes, I swallowed, it didn’t taste that bad it’s somehow bitter sweet. I wiped my lips after and sat next to him.

His lips met might and we kissed till we are breathless. “ I love you”, we both said in unison then laughed as try to catch our breath.

_______________

I apologize If I ever made you uncomfortable, or If I haven't met your expectation. For the sake of younger or conservative readers I've suppressed and edited out R rated details.