Chapter 7

___________________

We woke up the rest of the group to eat a bit of breakfast and help us clean the mess we made.  Others were collecting the bottles scattered around, Jessica and Kae are sweeping the floor, Liam cleaning the table and I’m stuck doing the dishes. It’s not that I wanted to, but it’s the only thing left to do, they all assigned their own task after Luke said we have to clean and I was so caught up looking at Liam and thinking about what happened that I was not really paying attention so here I am.

So there I was scrubbing whatever is stuck on the plate when someone wraps their arms around me and rested their head on my shoulder.

“Hey! The f***...” I yelped with surprise almost dropping the plate I’m holding. “Oh, I’m sorry did I frighten you?” Liam whispered kissing me on the cheek and laughing after letting me go.

“Idiot” I mumbled, “Don’t ever do that, besides someone might see you”. I added

He lift both his hands up backing away, “ok ok, just don’t go hulk on me” He giggled getting back to his work.

I turned around to go back to washing these stupid dishes when I saw Kae grinning giving me that look. The look that your friends give you when they try to tease you about your crush or something and being so obvious about it.

I groaned rolling my eyes as she came closer, standing next to me pretending to help me but actually she’s just washing her hands. “Can you explain what I just saw?” She asked still smiling.

“What? I don’t know what you’re talking about” I stuttered shaking my head nervously.

“Oh don’t talk BS Ivo, I know what I saw” She whispered in my ear which made me shiver. “So you two finaly sorted things out... huh?”

“Quit it, besides I know you planned not to come back after you left, and led him outside instead” I replied cocking my head towards Liam. “You’re welcome!” she said mimicking the girl in the MTV show awkward.

“So tell me what you talked about? Did something happen? I mean did you even... you know... kiss” she said in a soft voice.

I was starting to blush again as I was reminded of our alone time together few hours ago.  Kae noticed my sudden reaction, then smiled widely like the Cheshire cat. “OMG!” she exclaimed and the guys all looked are way wondering why the loud mouth bitch of a friend started screaming.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her closer to me. “Are you crazy do you want everybody to know!...now will you just shut up, we’ll talk about this later” I hissed. She covered her mouth with her hand and nodded.

I looked at the others who are still staring back at us. “It’s nothing guys it just her usual post party crap” I said waving them off. They went back to their usual chatter and work but I saw Liam still looking at me giving me a wink and a smile before going out to help Paul clean.

After all the work is done, Luke locked the house and we all said our goodbyes before heading home. While the others were getting into their respective rides, Liam pulled me in to the corner to hide from the others. “Guess I’ll see you at the airport tomorrow” he said and pressed his lips to mine, “Ok” Is all I can say before we walk towards the others.

Paul, Jessica and Kris took Paul’s car since they are all heading the same way. Liam, hitch a ride with Luke and Mercy since Luke is dropping off Mercy and Liam’s house is just a block away from hers. I rode with Kae just because she wants me to tell her everything and we just live across from each other.

On our ride back home, Kae kept on nagging me to tell her what happened, so we decided to drop by for some coffee first and talk it out in the park. I told her every word and thing that happened to the best of my memory but not going full detail on the R-rated scene.

“wow!, so you gave each other head!” she shrieked and I almost spill my coffee.

“Yes, now could you lower it down these people doesn’t want to hear a gay guy’s sex life” I hissed turning my head to point out the people working out, jogging, or playing in the park.

“Whatever” She shrugged. “so... are you going for the long distance or is it just a onetime thing?” she asked.

“Honestly, I don’t know, those kind of relationship never last that long, look what happened to your last relationship” I sighed. Kae had been in a long distant relationship before, they lasted for a month before they both decided to break up. Kae hated missing him so much its like torture so she concentrated on other things but end up falling out of love and then we discovered that the guy cheated on her already on the second week of the relationship being apart. It’s what I fear for my relationship with Liam.

“well better figure it out soon, here” she said handling me a smoke. “Thanks” I mumbled. We both finished our smoke then went back to the car. We are both at the legal age to smoke but not officially open to our parents, I know my mom knows it since she can smell it on my clothes when she does the laundry.

After seating on the passenger seat Kae starting singing heaven knows by price rick. If you don’t know that then you don’t know classic. “That if you really love her, You've gotta set her free And if she returns in time I'll know she's mine” she sang out, “but then you have to replace she with he” she added cocking a brow at me. I smacked her on her shoulder and she wailed smacking me back. “Ouch that hurts” she cried out. “Hey you hit me too, now shut up and drive” I ordered.

“Whatever c*ck sucker” she teased, “carpet muncher” I countered. “Hey! ... half carpet muncher” she answered back and we both laughed.

We stopped in front of our house and I gave her a hug as she kissed me on the cheek. “See you tomorrow ok? Text me if ever you need something or come over, I’ll be sleeping the whole day though” she said yawning. “Fine, see you” I said as she backed and turned to park in the driveway at the house in front of ours.

She left her car and waved at me she entered her house. I turned to face out front door as I sighed thinking what am I going to tell Liam.

____________________